• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

In Memory of May - RIP April 09

RIP Dear May (right) much loved and missed, never forgotten Lin, girls and your beloved Barley xxx
  2. L

Bitten by annoyed bun - treatment?

I was giving (or at least trying to give) May her probiotic medication tonight and she was objecting strongly - she sunk her teeth into my arm, through my fleecy coat I might add - I have 3 little teeth marks on my inner arm, she has drawn blood but there is no pain - do I need tetanus or...
  3. L

Is my cold dangerous to my rabbits?

I've got quite a bad cold at the moment and I was wondering whether it posed any problems to my rabbits? I remember that one of our hamsters died a few years back after catching my cold - human colds are potentially fatal to hamsters. Wondering if it's okay to get close to the buns or delegate...
  4. L

Barley and May pics

Here are a few pics of Barley and May - and my cat Sam who's determined to be friendly - they all get on great by the way :D My daughter decided to lie down whilst the buns were out to see what they did, she got a lovely bunny massage! Enjoy... Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7
  5. L

Have a look at this great Bunny Blog

Check this site out - some wonderful pictures. http://gardenplotter.com/rospo/blog/labels/rabbits.html
  6. L

Garden security - fence question

Where can I get the small fence panels (wire?) that folks use to keep rabbits in a specific safe area - am I making sense? I read a thread yesterday where someone had a beautiful new shed/hutch and around the perimeter area of the lawn, there were small fence panels about 2' high...
  7. L

Buns in the Sun

Just snook a look at Barley and May before I went shopping and they look soooooo sweet together, sunbathing in their hutch. When I get back then can come out for a play. It's very much the 'aaaahhhh' factor here: Sooo sweet :D
  8. L

Clever Bunnies

Browsing through You Tube whilst waking up slowly! I found some excellent videos, here are the links: Video 1 Video 2 Video 3 Hope this works
  9. L

Neutering/Uterine Cancer

Snowy has suggested it would be a good idea for me to post this information here - it's in the signature also. Basically, if you have a female rabbit and don't intend to breed from her, PLEASE, have her neutered. Un-neutered rabbits have an 80% chance of developing uterine cancer and I know...
  10. L

Bun Hotel/Rescue

Do you have to have special Council permission to run a Bunny Rescue/Hotel - we are thinking of doing this in memory of Chloe and Tinky? Thanks
  11. L

Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle went over the Rainbow Bridge on 8th May 2007. She was only ill for about 3 days over the May Day holiday, I took her to vet as her toilet habits had changed, vet checked and said possible cancer - go back after the weekend. Over the weekend she did not seem right, blood, strange...
  12. L

Hello, newbie here

Hi, Lin here. Mom to Sam, black and white cat who we adopted about 7 months ago and to Chloe - white Netherland Dwarf and Tinkerbelle - French Lop. Unfortunately both of the rabbits have passed over the Rainbow Bridge and we are looking for a new friend or two. Looking forward to meeting you...
Back