• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Z

not been for a while......look how they grow

thanks peeps.......jess is a a lil sweetie isnt she.. just booked missy in for spaying, next wednesday is the big day,
  2. Z

not been for a while......look how they grow

not bin on the forum for a while, got my camera out this afternoon, got plenty a fotos of missy and oscar and the new kitten a.k.a jess! i cant believe how much missy has grown shes 8 month old now would you believe!!! anyways hope ya enjoy ma pics!
  3. Z

Pets at home

theyv just re vamp the one i wakefield, its brilliant now, all the live stock look so much happier
  4. Z

cages

is sue on here or does she have a noumber if so could you please pm me them....
  5. Z

Goodie bags - Here is the final list!!!

just wonderd if any1 has the address for alice in gloschisre (v bad sp) im still waiting to send mine off
  6. Z

cages

i wastn too sure were to put this...but anyways im moving in with my mum and dad and wev got them all a new hutch and were goin to keep them up the garden in our new shed.......now because my buns are house buns at the moment i have 2 cages goin spare if any1 would like them there the big...
  7. Z

does any1 have the address for Alice Chamberlain in Gloucestershire mybox is ready and waiting to go
  8. Z

anyone seen these - ice pod

yep i have one ther brilliant in this hot wether....all the buns luv them.....best 10er iv spent
  9. Z

pregnant rabbit

shes 8 month old.....i hope it is phantom......iv just discoverd a massive poo i mean the size of i dont no wat it was easy a inch hi and wide i dont know how she parted with it at all
  10. Z

pregnant rabbit

ok so before you all shoot me down.......iv now had charlie for a week and wethink she mite be pregnant wev notices her teats have appeared and she is nesting.......i cant help tht she is pregnant as i say i have only had her a week yesterday....her previous owners told me she had never been...
  11. Z

could someone please pm me an address :D
  12. Z

charlie...my new bun......pic overload

lolwell i dnt work mondays lol
  13. Z

omg had to share this

omg im sooo happy rite now all this mornign iv been showing charlie as much attention as possible before work anyways i got home from work and ran str8 to the hutch opened the door and was expecting a grunt....only to my suprise she didnt and came straight up to me for a cuddle.....sorry for...
  14. Z

yes karen the buns miss there auntie....plus thers that outstanding cuppa lol
  15. Z

Some New Piccies!

my oscar used t be a neat freak the missys cum along n hes decidedt make a mess along with her lol
  16. Z

Some New Piccies!

aww them buns are beautiful ...and wat a wicked set up
  17. Z

possibly they told me that the dogs keep goin 4 the hutch but my dad told me that they have shi ztus (sp) also seein her personality and how shes needs alot of attention is requird id say tht yeh thats y tey got rid of her........its awful specially wen sheis so lovely
  18. Z

advice needed plz

from wat i can tell shes eating more hay now then most things...i noticed yesterday tho tht shed eaten wat pellets id put in and left the mix....still carrying on as i am tho wetha she leavin mix or not.....the special poos that have seen have been huge how tehy part with them i dont no
  19. Z

advice needed plz

yet another post about charlie altho this time i need sum advice.....as iv mentiond in previous posts she needs lots of attention...specially to her diet....her previous diet was cheap mix from alocal supermarket and straw rather than hay...now im no expert but i no thts not good...i also asked...
  20. Z

thanks...booked her in to be spayed shes very aggressive i think its a mixture, lack of human attnetion and her hormones.....her way of saying hello is a grunt shesshowing progress tho.....i cn pick he up and she grunts and kiks but once ya holding her shes fine......i bring her in house for a...
Back