• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

My Baby is Growing Up

Shibby is two today: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?page=1&aid=78477&id=697080017 I want a poopie again :(
  2. J

Shibby-Staffie

Check out that tongue! I can't believe my baby is all growed up :(
  3. J

Myxi Vaccination

Erm i have just taken Bert for his booster and the injected him in the side... Isnt it supposed to go in his ear or is that VHD? Will he still be protected if its put in the wrong place? :(
  4. J

Morrisons Pets Competition

Please vote for Shibby! http://www.morrisons.co.uk/Family-Life/Pets/Gallery/Dogs/?ImageId=7e78493c-a26f-4f18-9043-13f378b139d2 Please give Shibby 5 stars!
  5. J

My Eight Piggies

Ozzy my only boar: Venus: Her sister Serena: Cadbury: Fudge: Thelma: Louise: Sweetpea:
  6. J

My Boys x

The ever handsome Bert ^ And my big boy Shib:
  7. J

Piggies!

The orderly line of piggies waiting for their turn in the hay:
  8. J

Bald Patch

Bert has a bald patch on the nape of his neck. Now previously i would assume it was mites, i can see no sign of scurfy skin. Could it be anything else? I will Xeno him but the only other thing i can think of is as he is moulting he may have pulled a but too much hair out?
  9. J

Unneutered boy bun as a house bun...

Will it work? He is litter trained but will he spray everything because he is unneutered?
  10. J

I need another rabbit.

Ok my mums neighbour bought her daughter a rabbit who now isnt interested (after 3 months). Typical. The girl is 14 so old enough to know better. Anyway my mums neighbour asked if i wanted 'her'. And i really do, i haven't seen her i just know i don't want this poor bun out in the garden over...
  11. J

Happy 1st Birthday Shibby

My little baby is 1 today... He got these... I made these for me and OH to celebrate: Opening his present...next to the kitchen unit he chewed as a puppy :oops:
  12. J

Pets @ Home- Vaccinations

I noticed today that my local P@H are now vaccinating agaisnt myxi before the buns go on sale. Which i think is a step in the right direction. So thumbs up for them!
  13. J

Naughty Bunny

I heard a crash and then saw this ^ He came over to say sorry though :
  14. J

How do you tell if a bun is blind?

Question in the title really, i'm worried about my little Bertie :(
  15. J

Mums New Pooches-New Pics Pg 3

My mum and dad have just taken on these two beauties. Max (brindle) is a year old and Albie is 2 years old. Their previous owner gave them up as they were being locked in teh kitchen for 16 hours at a time whilst they were at work etc :censored: Anyway as expected they have some behavioural...
  16. J

Nothing Like Home Grown!

My 7 piggies enjoying some grass i grew!
  17. J

Small Dark Poo

What would cause small dark poo? Bert is having a huge moult...could this be the cause of small hard dark poo? Although presumably they could have dried out before i found them. I only have pineapple in juice in a jar, could he have some juice/pineaplle from there?
  18. J

When did Shibby get so big?

When did my cute little puppy turn into this sexy beast?
  19. J

RSPCA Question

My local RSPCA don't neuter their females, im sure it is for financial reasons. Does anyone know if i could pay for the spey whilst a bun is in their care? And then adopt after? I may ring and enquire...
Back