• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Goodbye Norah

My dear house rabbit Norah was PTS this morning after 6 months being paralyzed and intensive care... Here is a little slideshow in her memory xx
  2. N

Best Friends (attn Steph)

I took these pics last night.... and have just seen another rabbit/GSD post 2 threads down... how weird is that?! Norah and young Obi.
  3. N

Time to redecorate?

'Mmmm i wonder if we should order this new bathroom suite...' 'Darling, do you think these tiles would look ok in our bathroom?' xx
  4. N

Surprise Bunny (new member)

OMG life is full of surprises. My b/f turned up with a new girlie bun :shock: She is 4.5 months old and cute beyond belief... Apparently he was in a pet shop buying corals for the fish tank and spotted her all alone in her cage, then the shop people said since he'd bought so much stuff already...
  5. N

New bunny house

Just wanted to post some pics of our new set-up, relatively simple but much appreciated my bunnies. This is the new converted playhouse, now connected to the hutch and the run: Custom made shelves and ramp: Access to the hutch Dylan at the window looking miserable This is MY house, NO...
  6. N

Shock Horror - Poo on the ceiling

Hello :wave: havent been on for ages; we moved into the new house about 5 weeks ago so been busy busy. However i feel obliged to bring the following mystery to your attention :shock: Rabbit poo on the ceiling, right in the middle, i'm not joking - see below :shock: Well obviously this is just...
  7. N

Bald patch question

The vets shaved Norah's tummy when she had her op done end January. The fur has grown back now but is still patchy; strangely, its fully grown around the scar but there are two bald patches where it doesnt grow at all, you can see the skin and just a bit of fluff. As if the hair follicles are...
  8. N

Bored rabbit

Right... while i been sitting here most of the evening admiring other people's rabbits and trying to be smart, my own bun destroyed 1 coaster, 1 unread magazine, 1 box of tissues; i just heard some noise and discovered she's throwing around my b/f's boot now that all other options' been...
  9. N

Found this piccie today...

taken last summer when Norah was about 9 weeks old; awwww so young :love: And now she's nearly 6 kilos - how time flies!!
  10. N

Fighting Couple

Well just as i said my bunnies were bonded, they start fighting like mad! How can they go from this: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=41641 to biting, rolling and kicking, in a matter of two weeks. First I noticed fur all over the place, then actually witnessed this disgrace. So...
  11. N

Woo hoo - bonded!!

We had picked up our new rabbit last Sat, and for 2-3 days Norah was a truly lousy host; wouldnt stop chasing and fighting I was freaking out.... but... thanks to most valuable advice on this site (and our patience), they are getting along very well as of today :) :) . Elaine in Manchester...
  12. N

A True Lady

Caught the wee lady in front of the mirror cleaning and gussying up. I SWEAR she was checking herself out in the mirror, you can see if you watch till the end, it's a short video just over a minute. :D Sorry the quality is a bit s..t - phone camera. Just being cute ....
  13. N

Advice needed... another bonding question

This is clearly a repeat and i'm sure there were many posts on the subject, but things move on and now that input needed, can't find relevant posts...sorry. It's been 5 days since Norah's op, she's back to normal bless her; we're going to the vets on Fri for final check-up. Provided things go...
  14. N

Poor Norah!

... had her op yesterday around 10 am and hardly moved all day :( had nothing to eat in the morning apart from that Fibreplex stuff from the vets, I rang the vets and was beginning to panic - but woo hoo she started nibbling on some celery and hay. So fingers crossed we're throu and producing...
  15. N

latest photo session

In deep thought. No comments... I'll sit still if you stroke me... :idea: ... or not if you don't!
  16. N

want to help bunnies in my area

I only joined the 'club' the other day and to be honest cried my eyes out reading some horror stories on Rabbit Rehome and the forum. What's wrong with people!! ok there's no answer to that, but it's great to know there are so many caring and attentive enthusiasts about. I'm amazed how you lot...
  17. N

rabbits & snakes

Dunno what your fav toys are - ours happens be a snake! Not sure what is it about this snake, but Norah will chase it forever then lick it and cuddle up to it. She is my first bunny and i didn't realise they play like cats and dogs, our vet says she'll pick up her name; can't say that she has...
  18. N

new addition

Hello, Please give a warm welcome to Norah the naughty bunny. Norah is only 8 months old but she's already a big girl (heavy too). We got her from friends, so not sure what breed - i think French lop is the closest match. She's very friendly and playful. Planning on getting her spayed end of...
Back