• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Munchie xxxx

Thank you for all your kind words, xx
  2. T

Munchie xxxx

Need to write something but I can't stop crying, Today we lost our beautiful ray of sunshine, when we got her she was a little devil who hated being touched - she turned into the most amazing, friendly little rabbit who now leaves a big hole in my heart. RIP Munchie, you will always be loved. xxx
  3. T

bunny boarding sw london

Have you thought about having someone go to your house? I live in central London and some of the nurses at my vets work for a company that do this depending on where you are.
  4. T

How many RU bunnies?!?!?

808+2= 810
  5. T

Free range

My two are 'free range' every where other than my daughters room which we block off with a baby gate, having said that though, at night time they are confined to the kitchen, again using a baby gate otherwise we'd never get any sleep as they like lots of attention.
  6. T

What 'special little things' do we do for our Buns

I keep on a 'plug in night light' in my kitchen where their litter tray is just incase they get frightend of the dark.:oops: When people feel like they need to remind me that "rabbits in the wild live in the dark underground" I tend to shout back "that may be the case but my two aren't wild...
  7. T

a completely blind bunny

Munchie has cataracts in both eyes too (she is only 2 and a half years old) and is completly blind, her husbun is fully sighted, she spends a lot of time following him about. She does however cope so well that you wouldn't even know she was blind unless some one told you. As soon as I found out...
  8. T

Underhill Spring Raffle - UD raffle drawn

Take as much time as you need, I hope everything turns out o.k for you.
  9. T

fave picture?

I love this photo (it is my screen saver on the computer at the moment).
  10. T

Find your rabbit's twin! :) Or triplets... etc.

Here is my two, Munchie is on the left and Twixy is on the right.
  11. T

Underhill Spring Raffle - UD raffle drawn

:wave: I'll have 3 strips please ( I'll post cheque on Monday).... My 11 year old daughter has just said that she wants two strips too, so 5 strips altogether please :D
  12. T

In your flat - how many bunnies do you have?

I live in a flat in central London, we have two house bunnies.
  13. T

I R clever bun

I've have fallen in love with your Molly, she looks just like by boy bun Twixy :D
  14. T

Sir Parsley and Rhubarb - Bobtails

Rhubarb came to Lapland with us in december, my daughter had a fantastic time posing for photos.
  15. T

She's Gone!!

Was she the brown and white lop with the butterfly nose? If so she is beautiful. I had my eye on her for ages but she was too far away.
  16. T

Getting a 2nd bunny

Hi, you feel EXACTLY the same as I felt last august. I have a very laid back male house bunny, who wanted to be stroked all the time to the point that it made me feel that he needed another bunny to love, I went to a rescue and fell in love with a beautiful girl bunny. Everybody warned me that...
  17. T

Do you like my big ball?

I got Twixy and Munchie the large one of these last week, they thought is was fantastic - maybe a little too fantastic though because it only lasted them two days and is now a pile of twigs in their play tent :shock:
  18. T

would you?

My buns are house buns, we live on the 5th floor so they never go out, both buns are very happy and healthy, the only thing that was a problem was that my all my floors are laminated there for the buns couldn't run about very fast as they would skid into the walls, I have had to buy rugs for...
  19. T

Do your bunnies ever...

I love watching Munchie run off to lots of different spots before she'll sit down and eat, Twixy on the other hand is so laid-back he'll just eat the food where it is.
  20. T

testing again
Back