• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Alpha

For those of you who have sadly lost beloved bunnies......

Having recently lost our beloved JoJo which some of you are already aware, we had her (only her) ashes to scatter under her favorite bush and also this memorial done in aid of her memory. I wanted to share this with you as i have found it helpful and a fitting tribute to her life, and thought...
  2. Alpha

nettles?

Sorry if I'm being thick a bit, but I saw that u can give bunnies nettles. Would these be the sting ones, if so don't they sting bunnies little mouth? ? I would like to gather some for them to try but do I dry them or give them fresh, I don't quite understand.....:oops:
  3. Alpha

Mr Pips introduces you to his family......many pics

Mr pips and his late partner the Beautiful fluffy JoJo - Just gone to rainbow bridge......:love: The Beautiful and adorable rescue 2yrs old Bella...........:love: Very Distinguised Old Gent at 17yrs old in his new mode of transport Oscar.........:love: The Boys Jinx and...
  4. Alpha

the rabbit and the frog........

I have to share this little story as when my friend txted and told me it made me smile, she has a house bun called Hawley and the other morning she was getting ready for work when she heard a squeal in the lounge while Hawley was having his exercise, she raced in to see where the squeal had come...
  5. Alpha

bonded almost immediatly, think he missed a partner.....

I'm over the moon, Mr pips new lady came today and I tried the bonding straight away, the circled each other a bit, no fighting or aggression.at all, a bit of fur plucking, flopped down by each other and she started to groom hi ears, that was in the run outside, they seemed happy so I put them...
  6. Alpha

advice re bonding, neuter before or after lone female..

Advice please, I have an 8yr old neutered male who lost his wifebun last week, I have been donated a female bunny by a client of mine who was trying to rehome her bunny. I know the bunny she is very sweet natured and is 3 half yrs old. My male bunny always sat by her in her run when she came to...
  7. Alpha

Death of Wife bunny - how long do i wait for him to grieve and get him a new partner?

Hi All Its been a while since ive been here, i need some advice, I very sadley lost my beautiful angora girl jojo on friday and its all still very raw :cry: I just need to do the best now for Mr Pips, i wasnt able to bring the body home for him to understand that she has passed to spirit to...
  8. Alpha

Frozen Grass Cuttings - R they ok??

Just a query the other day i had a discussion with a lady that kept horses, she was telling me that there is a product that is like or is frozen grass that is sold that you can give to horses (i cant remember the name) but she also gives it to her rabbits. First does anyone have any idea what...
  9. Alpha

URGENT - nethie dwarf boarder stop eating

I know we have loads of threads on this problem but i have no experience of the little nethie dwarfs. I have one in my boarding at the moment came in on saturday has slowley gone off his food. He seems bright enough but all he seems to want to to is snuggle.....he was ok when he came in and as...
  10. Alpha

Soooo Angry - Got to sound off!!!

I am so very angry at a work collegue i just have to voice my anger. Circs are a couple of months back she asked my advice about getting a rabbit for her twin daughters who at the time were abt 18mths old. I said Nooooooooooooooo with a capital "N" rabbit are not good pets for children and...
  11. Alpha

rabbit boarding -advert

Please could u assit me - I would like to know if i am allowed to advertise my rabbit boarding on here - I am a member however i dont have a website for it just yet and am only small taking 3 rabbits at a time but feel i can be of service to others here. Many thanks Alpha x
  12. Alpha

Rabbit Boarding

Hi there - Can anyone advise me re boarding my rabbits while am away. I am in the Halesowen area of birmingham. I have my two and an additional one to be boarded. Many thanks Alpha
  13. Alpha

urine question - advice please

Hi there any advice please - For the past few weeks i have noticed that jojo.s urine is smelling very strong and has a white like crytals/sludge round her bits. ?? Can any advice me as to why or what this is please. Im not sure if it is sludge bladder and if it is how to overcome it?? she has...
  14. Alpha

giants with normal rabbits

Hi does anyone on here keep a giant breed with normal size rabbits. Or is this not advisable. I would love a giant but i have two normal dutch size rabbits they are house rabbits with range access to garden and at night they have a carpeted and adapted garage for there use. they also have cat...
  15. Alpha

3 week old baby buns - advice required

Hi all - Advice needed please i have been given 5 3 weeks old baby buns to foster as there mother died rather sudden. I have fostered over the yrs bunnies with behaviour problems but never babies. They are eating hay and starting to eat dried pellets now. I have only picked them up today have...
  16. Alpha

free hutch and cage...merseyside area

I found this on another site - just thought i would paste it here in case anyone can use it. st helens merseyside: I have a large rabbit hutch with drop down ramp and 3 parts of run which attaches below. also an indoor cage for cavy. both free to new owner if they can be collected. contact...
  17. Alpha

sad advert!!!!! HELP

RABBITS NEEDING A HOME; Cradkey Heath ,West Midlands: I need help and dont know what else to do. I have 24 rabbits that need homes..some of them are coming to the age now where they can breed. I cant cope with any more rabbits. My daughter loves them but hasn't got the responsibility to keep the...
  18. Alpha

unruelly bunny!!!! Help

Im not sure whats happened to my loving bunny. He has become so norty just lately. I have given him more freedom by allowing him use of the garage while im out at work. It is heated and carpeted and had all toys and play boxes in it so he isnt bored. he also has the company of his wifebun JoJO...
  19. Alpha

bonding a third....?? is it possible

Im just wondering if anyone has bonded a third bunny into a pair. I have Mr pips who is very placid and welcomes the foster rabbits with little nose ribs thro the bars of the run and isnt aggressive in nature to the other buns. He is bonded with jojo. Then i have Alfie who i am thinking of...
  20. Alpha

outraged at P@H.....

I always tend to pop into my local P@H in oldbury west mids just to have a look at the bunnies and check out welfare...BUt my God i came out today Disgusted - there was a Giant Breed Rabbit its accomodation was ok but its the price £129.00 for the Rabbit .........i couldnt get my breath...
Back