• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

piccies of barney and cuba

As cuba tugged excietedly at the paper...... It all got too much for Barney.... a new box to play in!
  2. C

Cuba And Barney Pics

CHILLING OUT IN THE SUNSHINE ILL PUT MY EAR ROUND YOU AS MY ARM WONT REACH SLLEEEPPPSS
  3. C

Some new piccies of barney and cuba

Hey Guys, not been on here for ages, been busy working and doing stuff on the house! Still got time for my two gorgeous buns, here are some pics: Smarten up for the photo Now pose.... mmm...whats in here? YUMMY HAY!!! You want a picture of me? okay then... Ill post some more...
  4. C

iv got so many carrot tops!

Will the buns be ok to have carrot tops evey day,.iv got loads of them from a freind and i dont want to see them wasted, the buns love them, but are they ok to give frquently? They always have greens etc so are well used to fresh stuff. :wave:
  5. C

Pictures of rabbit runs please...update, its built!!

I am half way through building the bunsters a new run, just under 8' square :shock: (Ran out of mesh though) Just wanted to see some pics of other peoples for some ideas on modifications etc! I would like to think I can leave them out in the run during day in the summer months and just bring...
  6. C

Just bought the rabbits some...

Fresh Basil and Parsley in a pot, Barney was fast asleep so I waved the two pots under his nose and then he dissapeared head first into the pots and all you could hear was manic munching :shock: I think he likes them :lol: Cuba wasnt so sure but then again she never got a look in:rolleyes:
  7. C

They've gone mad for hay!!!

Bought some hay from dust free hay and the bunsters cannot get enough of it!! solved the pooping in the hay problem by putting it in a hanging basket with a litter tray underneath and they are just munching constantly :D How much hay can they actually consume? I know they will drink more but...
  8. C

I am wasting so much hay!

Since having Barney I have had to start putting hay in the litter trays to encourage him to use them but i am ending up emptying the whole litter tray twice a day because the hay is pooped on and not very nice, I feel i am wasting so much. Cuba used to just use a litter tray with wood pellets in...
  9. C

Barney...Bum...Butter...definately!

Oh yes he has most definately landed well and truly with his bum in the butter :D Think ill go for a little lie down... Oh and here's my mistress come to groom me ... Its not a bad life...:thumb: :love:
  10. C

Do you think she's bored?

Hi everyone,:wave: Last weekend I bonded cuba and barney and all is going very very well, they moved to a new area in our house (we have only been here for 7 weeks, work in progress, ignore the decor :oops: ) so the area they now have is as follows: 48" dog crate with two levels which is in the...
  11. C

Barney and Cuba at breakfast time!!!

It every bunny for itself when it comes to breakfast time in the Hughes household! BREAKFAST!!! WAIT FOR ME IM COMING!!! there must be some for me here somewhere? If I drag this peice away he'll never notice :lol: Mmmm... Greeeenns! I eat so fast that I look like a blurr! :shock: Just a...
  12. C

Can anyone help me resize my sig pic?

Can you see what I mean? Iv resized it on photobucket as small as it will go and this is the outcome?
  13. C

My pic wont resize any smaller!

How do I get this smaller? Iv already resized it in photobucket and it says its 100 x 75, how do i resize it?
  14. C

Some pic's of Barney and Cuba

Her are some snaps of Barney and Cuba in their run tonight,ill try and get some more when they're not looking! Hello! My name is Cuba :wave: Hello! My name is Barney :wave: Exploring their new trug! And finally...sharing A meal :love: They are making lovely progress and I think they...
  15. C

A question about male rabbits

As most of you may know I picked up Barney on Saturday and bonded him with Cuba, all is going fantasticaly well, still no aggression and the odd snuggke and grooming :D Im afraid my question is about Barneys rather smelly poo's :oops: Having had cuba (a female) for two years iv never noticed...
  16. C

Cuba and Barney are bonded

Just thought you'd like to see a pic of cuba grooming barney, they were only introduced yesterday so this is fab news :D :D
  17. C

Four days till barney and cuba meet!!

Iv just told cuba that it is only 4 more days until she meets barney and potentially has to share her bed with a husbun :D Im excited and very nervous about the meet and greet :oops:
  18. C

How can vets justify out of hours fee's!

Im just having a grumble because my local vet now uses a company called vets now to take their out of hours calls. On staurday afternoon when cuba was going into gut stasis I had to use them, but to my horror they charge £97 before treatment :shock: :shock: The treament she had only cost £15...
  19. C

Cuba hasn't eaten anything all day!

This morning she seemed quite bright, had eaten all of her food from last night and there were lots of poo's, but she has been disinterested in her veggis all day. She's been just laying down and very quiet. Iv put her in the run to see if she will move about a bit but she still wont eat...
  20. C

Dog Crate Conversion

Hello I know the search isn't up and running at the moment but I was wondering if anyone could give me advice about doing a dog crate conversion for my bun. I was looking at the biggest option, a 48". Not sure if this would be too big if there is such a thing? Iv seen the topic for the 42" but...
Back