• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. V

Gammy Eye

Hi, I am after some advice really, Harvey was fine yesterday and then this morning I noticed one of his eyes was quite watery and he was keeping it closed? I have bathed it but it is still the same tonight, he will open it now and again but generally he has kept it closed all day, does anyone...
  2. V

Wont eat Pellets?

Hi, I am asking this question for a friend. They have a one year old female lop, she is a house bunny. She has never eaten pellets, they have tried her on all types etc but she wont eat them! I am wondering if maybe her teeth could be a problem but she has no trouble eating anything else...
  3. V

What should I do?

Im at a bit of a loss of what to do really. It has been around a month since we lost Lola. Obviously Harvey is now on his own, he seems his usual self and still runs around and binkys etc...I have been spending more time with him now he is on his own but i no this probably isnt enough and he...
  4. V

e.caniculi - Binky Free Beautifull

I noticed last night that Lola seemed to be dragging her feet a bit, more one back leg than the other. I got her to the vets today and the vet thinks she has e.caniculi. She also has a lump on one of her legs but the vet thinks this in unrelated. Blood samples have been taken to confirm and...
  5. V

Sneezing

My two have always had the odd sneeze now and again, but as of late, Harvey has had sudden outbursts of sneezing about 10 times without even taking a breath, this is really worrying me now, I have him booked in to see the vet but I was just wondering if there is anything I can do in the...
  6. V

My Little Belle :(

Our baby passed away on Sunday (28th March) She was born in this house 15 years ago and sadly died in the same spot she was born in. She had Cushings Disease, she only had 6 days worth of the treatment. Maybe it was too late?
  7. V

Melanoma in Rabbits?

A couple of weeks ago I found a tiny lump on Lola's ear, i got her to the vet the next day to have it checked out. The vet said she wasnt sure what it was and gave me two options, antibiotics for a week or operate and remove it, i opted to remove it as I didnt like to chance it. The lump was...
  8. V

From What Age?

I have my two on Science & Selective pellets, have just ordered another bag for them and noticed they do a 'mature' one aswell. My two are both now four, should I now be moving them onto the Mature or not just yet?! Thanks in advance!
  9. V

Whats wrong with my bunny?

Hello, Lola my female bunny has tonight suddenly changed. I went out with there veg tonight, and ussually she'll run over and go mad for it, tonight she didnt move, so i picked her up and she just sat in my arms for a bit, then looked at her food so i put her down by it but she just ran...
  10. V

Whats this mean?!

Harvey & Lola are a bonded pair. I had Harvey on his own then got Lola, they bonded, with Lola always being the one in charge when food is being dished out. Lately ive noticed a change especially before i cover them up at night when i give them some extra eating hay. Lola used to always be the...
  11. V

Why is it.......

That lately when i spend time with the buns beofre i cover them up Harvey suddenly becomes like a hyperactive 2 year old child!? He never used to act like this! I always get them some more hay to eat out and Lola sits like the good little girl munching her way through it all, and Harvey scrapes...
  12. V

Who made this mess!? (Loads of pics)

Well when i uncovered them this morning it was a right state! Lol Looks like they have had a good game through the night!
  13. V

Not Eating

Well i uncovered them both this morning and Haarvey was laying hunched up downstairs and didnt move, which is unlike him! I got their pellets and usually both of them go mad for them, he didnt move again, so i poked a couple through to him and he ate 2 and that was it. I tried tempting him with...
  14. V

Not eating

Well this morning when i went to give Harvey and Lola their pellets, i normally rattle the pellets in the bowl and they both go mad ready for them, well this time only Harvey did. Lola just sat downstairs and didnt move. So i went to give her a pellet though the bars and she just sniffed it and...
  15. V

Harvey & Lola

Just took a few more pics of the pair of them today! Veggie time! Lola goes mad when i bring out the veg! She runs round in circles and shakes her head!
  16. V

Who made the mess?!

When i uncovered them this morning, it looked like a bomb had hit their hutch! Harvey used to live in such a tidy home with not one piece of hay out of place! Now Lola has come along and she is not one bit house proud! :lol: Harvey was quick to show me the mess she had been making Caught red...
  17. V

Isnt love sweet!

Here are a few piccies i took today of Harvey and Lola, ignore the date! Dont know why thats gone wrong! They are always together now, Lola is still a bit shy, but when she sees Harvey being so confident and getting fuss, she's soon there too! He can some times be a bit cocky as he knows she is...
  18. V

Harvey and Lola!

Well on Wednesday Harvey first met Lola, after a few fights they are now living in the bottom compartment of his hutch and are now best of friends! Today is the first real day where they really are loving each other and its great to watch! :D Ive took loads of pictures, heres a few now they are...
  19. V

'This is my Crib'

Hi, mum's been busy taking some photo's yet again today, so i thought id pop on here and show you all my crib. It doesnt yet have a run, but i have sent the plans of for the extension! Being the digger i am, I think ill dig the 'footings' for it myself! Heres the outside: The dinning area...
  20. V

Some pics of Harvey

Some pics of Harvey here, some are a bit older, some i took the other day... Too hot to move! Nice refreshing treat Hey what you looking at? Do you like my blanket? Like my black eyes?! - Beginning of the moulting session!
Back