• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. EWRaven

My rabbit gave birth

Hello bunny lovers, I have 2 rabbits a male and a female, they are separated. She free roams and the male lives in his enclosure, sometimes he would jump out and start chasing her and long story short I woke up one day to find 8 baby rabbits ( I know they have to be spayed and neutered I don't...
  2. EWRaven

Adoption

Hello bunny lovers, I was gifted a bunny in Turkey but I am not able to take him with me in Italy because they are not accepted by any plane company and with the bus it will be a very long trip and I am afraid that he will not survive because he is only 4 months old. I am looking for someone who...
  3. EWRaven

My baby bunny will not eat his cecotropes

Thank you so much I will do that
  4. EWRaven

I had him for around 2 weeks, and the bunny probably was took away from his mother too early .He used to eat hay, I cannot say if it is a lot or not because I don't know how much a lot is for a baby bunny, but he is eating constantly pellets. Sometimes he cannot stop. I do not feed him anything...
  5. EWRaven

So I ordered this morning 2 other types of hay that is meant for adult rabbits and it will come next week, hoping that he will be ok. I did noticed that he cannot stop eating pellets, he loves them so much so I stopped giving him pellets to see if it will help with this problem. I will wait for...
  6. EWRaven

Hello everyone, so I have a baby bunny that is around 2 months old that for around 1 week leave lots of cecotropes around my home. I feed him alfalfa hay and pellets because he is very small. I do not give him treats or veggies, again, because he is a baby. I did however gave him a bit of...
Back