• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

General advice on my rabbits

Yes, when the vet said that I wasn't worried but since then when Barbara started mounting Barry I have grown to be a little concerned. I know we would be able to rebond if they did have a falling out, but I just love how they love eachother and don't want that to change. I am glad to know it is...
  2. L

General advice on my rabbits

Hello everyone, I have two minilops that are brother and sister. We were lucky that they have had no issues when we brought them home and were bonded and happy with eachother from the get go and have remained so since. Barry was always the more dominant one, demanding grooming whenever he spots...
  3. L

Getting a friend for Ronnie

Hello!! I am thinking of getting a friend for Ronnie, he is happy enough and gets lots of attention from us but he used to play with my cat who used to enjoy it at first but he has since started to get grumpy with him and so never goes near Ronnie anymore and is always stays in high places where...
  4. L

Constantly worried about my bun

Thanks so much for your response. I will definitely look into getting another rescue to keep him company. The only thing is he had a really bad reaction to the anaesthetic when he had to have this for his dental work and so the vet advised against ever putting him under again unless life...
  5. L

Hey! He does eat when I am not with him as his cage is empty in the morning when I get him out, and he is with me all day as I work from home. I was told that rabbits fight if they have never lived with another one before? He was a rescue and was on his own when I got him so worried if I got...
  6. L

Hi, he is 8 months old now. I work from home so am with him all day every day. Like I said he is eating fine (apart from now wanting some of the treats he did previously) but other treats he still snatches from my hands haha. Yeah his diet is tip top and he isn't overweight x
  7. L

Hi All, I posted on here not long ago as my Ronnie had stopped eating, he had dental work and is now back to eating normally - All food in his cage gone in the morning when I get him out and he grazes all day and he is happy in himself - but I dont know, I just feel worried and paranoid about...
  8. L

My bunny has lost his appetite

Thankyou!! Me too he is my little angel haha xx
  9. L

Me too!!!! I am obsessed with him xx
  10. L

Hi Tonibun, yes thankyou, he has a cocktail of hay everyday, he is very spoiled :) xx
  11. L

Hello everyone! Thank you for your responses, I am sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you, I didn't know how to find my thread! So an update, the vet tried to treat Ronnie for EC as when they had him in that Wednesday morning to observe before the dental work they never did that...
  12. L

Hi all, I am new to the site but just wanted to get some advice. I noticed last Tuesday when I got my bunny out of his cage in the morning that there was food and treats left in his cage which was very unusual, I watched him for the morning and noticed he was not eating so got him into the vets...
Back