• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

The gorgeous Hope

Hope with Romeo just after I got her this time last year. Her hiding from me before her girlie op. Lazing in the sun a couple of months ago couldn't resist adding one of her fella, Romeo Hope these worked out ok, i haven't used photo buckt for ages. X [/img]
  2. C

HOPES PHOTO DIARY

I'm having my girlie op today so thought I'd give you all a peek into my diary. This is our indoor home untill I'm better, we moved in 30 mins before this pic, just checking it all out. THE LAST SUPPER......... ME TRYING TO HIDE FROM MUM SO SHE DOEN'T TAKE ME TO THE VETS ME LOOKING CUTE, IF I...
  3. C

MY LITTLE BABIES

Romeo, my gorgeous boy......... Hope my hyperactive girl, Wet buns!!!!!!!!!! It rained and I forgot they were out...... Bad mummy. And Charlie my moody one :)
  4. C

HELLO AUNTY JILL.

This is where I live with my new boyfriend Romeo This is me having my breakfast this morning, Romeo pushing in for some of MY food :roll:
  5. C

Teseting testing 123

I'm practicing with my new venture into theworld of technology. Just posted some pics tht are too big, so will try again.......... here goes.
  6. C

Hope is settling in really well ( FAO Hunnybunny)

Sorry I havent posted any piccies yet but I have to borrow my folks camera and haven't had the chance yet...... sorry. Hope and Romeo are actually inseperable, I have left them together this week and he hasn't left her side, they are always grooming each other and cuddling, they are adorable...
  7. C

Bonding advice

It's been a whie since I posted guys, Sorry!!!! You know how it is at times though time just flies. Anyway I'm here for some advice.......I think. some moral support.......... definately, and some guidance. I dont know if you remember but about a month ago my bonded bunnies started fighting and...
  8. C

I've gotta separate my buns!!!!!!! UPDATE: VET VISIT

As you may be aware my bonded bunnies have fallen out and Romeo is the instigator (sp?) of all the fighting, I'm gutted as you can imagine. Despite all attempts to re-bond themI have failed, I find it too upsetting to see them fighting so I've settled for the fact that they will have to be...
  9. C

I'm gutted, advice needed

I have two bunnies which I successfully bonded about two months ago, they live in a large out door run 24/7. They are really sweet together and he really seems to love her to pieces, they cuddle up eat together, sleep together etc etc. BUT TODAY oh my god they have been fighting LOADS. I've been...
  10. C

Any ideas!!!!!

My two bun's are living in a large secure run that they have access to all the time during these summer months, I was wondering if any of you have ideas about how to keep flies away from the run. This might be a really daft question but I was just wondering about things like citronella scented...
  11. C

Romeos op is tomorrow!!!!!!

My little boy is going in for his boy operation tomorrow!!!!! I'm at work till 8 so the other half has to pick him up so I feel really guilty that I wont be there. Fingers crossed.
  12. C

I need some advice.

I went back to the place I got Charlie to see if we could find her a boyfriend and it was a success. A little black lionhead fell for her instantly and it was love at first sight so we've called him Romeo. He is a youngfella who hasn't yet been castrated therefore he is very amorous if you get...
  13. C

jabs question

Hi there, I've got a quick question about jabs. When I got Charlie I was told she still needed her vaccines so I've booked into the vets next week. They've just told me to get the Myxo jab and not worry about the VHD one as most people dont. Is this wise? would appreciate any advice, thanks.
  14. C

just a quick question

I have been building a run and hutch for my house rabbit to go in during the day while we're at work the weathers nice. I have noticed that a few of you have mentioned building your own and wondered if you had advise on what paint/varnish/etc to put on the wood to make it more weather resistant...
  15. C

wierd noises

I am relatively new to this rabbit parent thing and have a house bunny who is gorgeous. She has been in her run for a few hours and we just went out to bring her in and she's making some wierd noises. The only way I can describe them is like the sound a pigeon makes when its cooing or a purr...
  16. C

bonding ?????

Hi there, I am reasonably new here and a new bunny mum and have been looking through the messages to see if I can find any advise on how to bond my rabbit. I am planning on getting a new bunny from the rescue place that i got charlie from as she is a little unique. When she was neutered they...
Back