• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Heloo [emoji235]

Thank you [emoji235] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. L

Heloo [emoji235]

Thank you :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. L

New bunny

Vaccinate and neuter (even if they are a same sex pair, they’re less at risk of cancer if they are snipped, especially Does). Plus less likely to have hormonally fuelled fights. Just take things slow with handling. Begin with letting the rabbit sniff your hand before trying stroking or picking...
  4. L

New Name

Are his eyes blue? If that’s the case; Cobalt (or Colby) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. L

2 Males!

Sorry, edit! I didn’t see the main title of the thread and assumed you had a male and a female [emoji2356] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. L

2 Males!

I’m having a similar problem. My bunnies are 2.5 months old and half-siblings. We caught the male humping his sister Friday night. Thankfully, it’s unlikely he made her pregnant since her genitalia doesn’t look mature and he didn’t do the “flop” afterwards (i.e. didn’t ejaculate). I’ve...
  7. L

Uh oh [emoji32]

Okay I’ll look into this thanks :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. L

Uh oh [emoji32]

Thanks that’s really helpful :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. L

Heloo [emoji235]

Thank you [emoji3590] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. L

Heloo [emoji235]

Thank you [emoji3590] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. L

Rabbit eating normal poo

Is he eating them in bulk or just nibbling at one or two? If it’s bulk maybe consult the vet but if it’s only a few I don’t see it can do any harm. If he was low on a nutrient it would most likely show in his demeanour such as lethargy, dull eyes, pale gums ... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. L

Heloo [emoji235]

Hello I thought I’d introduce myself and my bunnies. My name is Lexi and I’m from Cheshire, England. My black rabbit is called Wolfie and the mottled one is called Leia. They are half-siblings [emoji3590] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. L

Uh oh [emoji32]

My two rabbits are 2.5 months old - a brother and sister (half). They’ve been vaccinated but the vet wouldn’t book in neutering because they were under 2kg and still possibly are. They said to call back when they are 3 months. Last night, I caught the male humping his sister. I’m in complete...
Back