• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

bunny in mourning - not eating or drinking

hi everybunny, just a little update on smalls have been syringe feeding her all week, and whilst she appeared fine, she was just not interested in food (of any sort) or water which has been a real concern. but this morning it is all change; she came too the door of her cage when i came down...
  2. H

hi, yes both are/were fully vaccinated. i think she is just a bit lonely. they were from the same litter and have never been apart. anyhoo........... we're back from the vets. whilst the vet could find no obvious reason for smalls to be off and acting a bit odd, she did think it might be...
  3. H

thanks binkyCodie, we have already decided to get her another friend, but i think i need to get over 'General' Biggie first, so it will happen in a week or two when i have stopped crying at odd intervals. never though a little bunny would knock me so hard
  4. H

thanks for your message. im sure shes fine and im being over protective. i am however off to see the vet right now. better safe than sorry i guess.
  5. H

hi guys, im sorry if this has been gone over before or is in the wrong place, but i am seriously concerned with Smalls my bunny. her bonded partner, Biggie, sadly passed away at the weekend due to a very sudden and unfixable blockage. (we think it was anyway, the vet treated her for a bout of...
Back