• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Started Bonding - shall I continue ?

On the advice of my vet (rabbit savvy) , I’ve started introductions for my 6 month old doe and 10 week old buck . I had planned to wait at least 3 months until buck was neutered etc but the vet said the sooner it’s done the better . I have a pen in neutral territory and I’ve been popping them...
  2. N

Proprofol used as an anaesthetic - has anyone had any bunnies with bad reactions?

I lost my baby bun during a neuter ; the operation was never started as his little heart slowed down so quickly :( He was brought out of it but sadly never recovered . I’m devastated. He’s had minor operations before but a different anaesthetic was used and he was fine . Is this a harsher...
  3. N

Will another rabbit living side by side be helpful for my grieving bunny?

We lost Mabel’s bond mate during a neuter ; she’s only 5 months old and so was her mate. We got a new bunny very quickly because Mabel was pining for her mate. I’m going to start the bonding process but I have noticed she’s eating a bit more and is a bit more active now her new friend is near...
  4. N

Newbie - Will this pair likely bond?

My boy bunny died a few days ago :cry: He went in for a neuter and they didn’t even manage to start the op as a few minutes in , his heart stopped and they couldn’t revive him :cry: He was only 6 months old and has left behind his litter mate Mabel . A 6 month old female. I’ve already got...
Back