• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Very sad day

Our dear Polo's heart gave way this evening. He had had a bad bout of diarrhoea (see Kale posting) but after two ops this month he was not strong enough and within a short while he died in my daughter's arms. We decided that any intervention the vet could make was going to be too late and after...
  2. F

Kale?

I previously posted under the thread 'abscess' and have had an interesting summer so far with bunny abscess drain and then surgical removal and his persistent pickin at stitches. He now has had to be sewn up again!! and there is no way he can be without a buster collar (he has become a self...
  3. F

What colour wee?

What coilour should rabbit wee be? I've seen a variety from a milky white to red?
  4. F

Abscess!

My poor Polo, not only did he lose his sister to a fox two weeks ago, now an abscess has developped on his shoulder (his sister was the fruity hormonal sort and though they never had full on fights she was 'at him' a lot) The vet felt it was too soon to risk a GA to rid the infection so did what...
  5. F

Fox visitor - sad story

On Saturday night a fox visited our garden and managed to pull off the door of the run and make off with one of our bunnies- female. Our male rabbit ran away and hid (very sensible) and we managed to retrieve him and put him in his hutch (which we brought inside as the fox had gone to...
  6. F

What size hutch?

I need to replace my hutch and want some advice. What size do two rabbits need, whose hutch is protected insude a garden shed (so intheory does not need weatherproofing?) Does anyone have a second hand one suitable?
Back