• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Nina_Sunset

Submission

How do rabbits show submission? I have a 2 month old and 9 month old that started to get along the 2nd day I was bonding them. Now when ever my 9 month old, the female, Milly, goes in front of the two month old, the male, Louie, he'll hunker down with his head under Milly's chest. Is this a sign...
  2. Nina_Sunset

Hiccuping?

I recently got a new baby bunny aside from my current 9 month old bunny. He just turned two months but sometimes (only twice) I noticed him sitting down and doing little jumps as if he were hiccuping (you know how when we hiccup we do a little jerk/jump). He was doing it for a minute or half a...
  3. Nina_Sunset

Pine Pellet Bedding

Okay, so I bought a forty pound bag of horse stall pine pellets from tractor supply. (I live in the U.S) I read reviews and a few people said it was safe for their rabbits, they used it all the time. I looked it up and lots of people say the SHAVINGS are harmful to the rabbit not the pellets...
  4. Nina_Sunset

Needed Tips/Advice in Bonding

I have a holland lop rabbit named Milly and I plan on getting her spayed at the end of July. I also planed on getting her a bunny friend so she's not lonely when I'm gone for long hours of the day considering she hates my dog. If you read my other post "Rabbit Attack 2 Problems"...
  5. Nina_Sunset

Just A Little Money Saving

If any of you have rabbits... as I'm sure you do, here's something you can feed them. Whether you have 1 or 20 rabbits, this bag of food will do you good. You can get the bag at a store called Tractor Supply. It's a 50lb plain pellet bag for 18.99. I have only one rabbit and I still have plenty...
  6. Nina_Sunset

Rabbit Attacks 2 Problems

I got my first rabbit in the end of December and/or beginning of January. She's a Holland Lop and she just turned six months old. When she was about 4 months, she attacked my hand for the first time in the cage, but I didn't pull away from her. She charged at my hand and kinda slammed her front...
Back