• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. U

Young white New Zealand staggering around.

Well Ragnar is showing some signs of improvement after being on Panacur, antibiotic and an analgesic. For 2 days now. Thanks to all. Who posted to my question. Fingers are crossed he makes a full recovery. He such a friendly little guy. I am glad my regular vet was able to work with me. As to...
  2. U

This vet is a rabbit vet in the area. The vet wanted to do mri and other tests in the end with medication bill would have been just north of $400.00. Was $89.00 just for the visit. Told the vet I did not have that kind of money. Have a call into my regular dog vet at this time. Hopefully we will...
  3. U

Found my 14 week old white New Zealand staggering around his cage two days ago. Took him to a rabbit vet. No signs of wry neck or inner ear infection. Vet says to let things run its course for now. Cost of treatments and tests is an issue. Ragnar is eating and drinking. Just walks like he is a...
Back