• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Ruby Inferno

Fiver just had a seizure

I'm glad he/she's doing well. Any updates? :)
  2. Ruby Inferno

Fiver just had a seizure

Oh gosh that must have been so frightening and stressful for you to watch! I freak out over such benign things my pets do if I think something might be wrong. Sending lots of healing vibes to both of you. xx
  3. Ruby Inferno

I have come to invade your forum! :P

Thank you, I'm not sure about taking them out for walks on a harness mainly because of any dogs that might be around. And of course a harness is going to make it harder for them to binky around! I would probably connect multiple large exercise pens for them to run around in, to give them as much...
  4. Ruby Inferno

Porthos I apologise for judging how you keep your animals and underestimating how well you look after them! I'm a bit of a bunny amateur to be honest. I have just read your thread and your animals look like the happiest animals on the planet. I didn't realise you actually never get foxes in your...
  5. Ruby Inferno

Haha don't worry about derailing the thread. I agree with rabbits and guinea pigs not being kept together. I don't know much about bordetella so I wouldn't know how far away to distance them, though I would try to keep them as far away from eachother as possible. Porthos, it's lovely that they...
  6. Ruby Inferno

Thank you, this forum seems amazing already and it does look like people here are very knowledgeable. :D Thanks! I'm sorry about your losses. Keeping rabbits and guinea pigs together really isn't a good idea I'm afraid, you may want to read this...
  7. Ruby Inferno

Thank you everyone! Really appreciate the warm welcomes. :) Thanks! Still not entirely sure on rabbits, but I won't adopt any until I am 100% certain I can look after them and have enough space. I will be moving my guinea pigs, a pair live outdoors and another pair indoors, into my garage (not...
  8. Ruby Inferno

Hai everyone! :wave: I am Ruby Inferno, I currently own 4 guinea pigs and 6 gerbils. I love animals so much and have been debating whether to get a pair of rabbits or not, I will be doing plenty of research before getting any though. I decided joining this forum (which I found a link to on The...
Back