• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Persistent Rabbit Head Tilt, what do I do?

Hello everyone. My beloved rabbit, Mr. Peaches, has had a persistent head tilt for several months now. Back in early March, I took him to the vet with a severe head tilt in which his head was literally tilted about 80 degrees. He lost all of his balance, wasn't eating or pooping, and wasn't...
  2. L

Head tilt and middle ear infection?

Thanks everyone for the help, I appreciate it. Please keep the advice coming throughout the day, I'll be calling my vet in the afternoon to seek further treatment. Mr. Peaches seems a lot happier since I've found time to play with him more, that's a start! :D
  3. L

Hoppetylop, did your rabbit's head tilt go away completely? I'm really worried about Mr. Peaches right now.
  4. L

I am actually in the US. My vet seems to be very knowledgeable about the problem, as he is a rabbit owner himself. I will take my rabbit back in a few days to see this vet if his condition doesn't get better. My rabbit's rapid eye movement has stopped, so that must be a sign that he's...
  5. L

No, the vet did not prescribe anything but the Baytril and the Meclizine. What should I do moving forward?
  6. L

Hey everyone, new to the forum. My beloved rabbit of more than four years, Mr. Peaches, has gotten a case of head tilt due to an ear infection. Last week, I noticed that his head was tilting to the left, his eyes were moving up and down, and he wasn't eating, so I took him to see the vet...
Back