• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Help - early stages of hock problems

Hi all, Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed that my georgeous Milly's back legs, the whole section, top and bottom, in contact with the ground, isn't drying off. She is an outside bunny. I may bring her indoors - with 4 cats and 2 dogs, this may stress her out, so trying to avoid...
  2. D

Bunny's routine

What's your routine with your bunnies - cleaning, feeding, health checks etc? At the minute I do a fresh feed in the morning, and top up hay. In the evening I do a clean, put down fresh hay, and they get a dry and a fresh feed. Top up water bottles as necessary.
  3. D

Secure hutch doors?

Any good ideas for securing hutch doors? The bolts on mine need replaced, I have tried attaching new replacements but they are fiddly and a nightmare to attach. Hoping for an easy to attach, but secure alternative? Any ideas?
  4. D

Pets at home sale???

Does anyone know anything about the PAH January sales? I would like some treats for by bunnies and other pets, and perhaps a feed stock up if the offers are good enough.
  5. D

Super cheap rabbit food - any good?

I have been buying Burgess pellets for my bunnies. But I was looking at the super cheap bunny foods - t3sco's value packs, Jollies cheapest etc. Is there any nutritional value to these? Can they be used as a dried food on their own (obviously with usual hay and fresh food)> Can they be...
  6. D

Advantages of straw?

Hi, My outdoor girls live in a hutch with a run attached. I currently use wood shavings with a pile of hay on top for their bedding. Is there any advantage to adding straw to the mix? Dani
  7. D

Hello

Hi everybody, I have been the proud owner of bunnies for 6 years now. Time to get involved with the wider rabbit community. Looking forward to getting to know you all, Dani :wave:
Back