• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Rufus Bartholomew - kidney problem - input welcome

Our house rabbit, has for a week or two had small crusty deposits around the top part of his nose. No sneezing, no eyes weeping, been happy in him self etc. Im worried it is snuffles but my OH says not. Is this just the start of snuffles and should I nip it in the bud or is it just a cold (...
  2. R

Male rabbit, introduced a new female, odd behaviour - input welcome

Hi all you lovely people, Rufus, our 6 month old dwarf lop has had the house to himself and his own room all his life and now we introduce a 11 week old female dwarf lop into the equation. Put them in the bath together to start with and breifly sniffed each other then went to seperate ends...
  3. R

Rabbit has his own room now and not sure he's happy...input welcome

Our lop eared rabbit is lucky enough to have his own room. 2.5 metres by 2.3 metres, put some short cord carpet down for him and his cage in the corner and tunnels, various level seating areas and hidy holes etc He gets shut in there at night and during the day, he's out for an hour when we...
  4. R

Lump on ear. Freaking out.... Any ideas please

Hi Have a six month old dwarf lop eared male recently neutered house rabbit. Last week he was neutered and a rabbit in the surgery have mxy so I had him vaccinated against it. Last night he had a sticky lump on the outside of his ear which I thought was matted poop, rubbed it off with tepid...
Back