• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. margarita

Wonky face sometimes?

I noticed that Margarita sometimes has wonky face. It happens to both sides and only for a few seconds once in a while, im not sure if that is normal (sniffing). I brought it to the vets attention and she is fine but I just want to make sure its a normal bunny thing. Shes eats drinks poos all...
  2. margarita

Is licking the couch normal????

My bunny loves to lick the couch, so much that there are little lick marks all along the bottom around both couches. She also sick the top when she sits with me (digs in the same two spots). Is this normal? Thanks :wave:
  3. margarita

To get my Doe a mate or not? im scared :(

I am so torn on what to do. I have a 1 year old spayed Holland Lop who I love more than anything (never thought I could love a bunny this much). She is an indoor bunny with her own bedroom (no cage). As soon as I get home from work she has full run of the house. She seems happy, every night...
  4. margarita

Bunny hates good hay...please help

So my bunny has been eating kaytee Timothy hay from petco since I got her almost a year ago. After reading online and speaking on this forum I realized it wasn't the greatest quality. So wanting the best for my baby I went to a feed store by my house and bought natural hay fresh from the...
  5. margarita

How often do you trim your bunnies nails?

Im afraid to do it myself so i bring her to the vet for a mani ($25). its seems after a month she needs them cut again. How long do you let their nails get until you trim them? Thanks Laura
  6. margarita

How often does your bunny get sick

Just curious to how often your house bunnies get sick and need to go to the vet. What is normal and what is a lot. thanks
  7. margarita

Do rabbits need veg?

Do rabbits absolutely need Vegetables every day? I think sometimes she gets gas from the greens and i try to give her the least gassiest greens possible (arugula, Mint, Basel). I dont want to take it out of her diet if its going to make her less healthy. She has unlimited hay and 1/4 cup of...
  8. margarita

best type of Hay?????????????????????

Hello, I usually buy Timothy Hay from Petco but i have noticed that the quality is that great all the time and my bunny doesnt want to eat some bags. I found a feed store that is by my house and they have every type of hay for a bunny. I was wondering is there a specific type i should get? I...
  9. margarita

Best Type of Hay????????????????

Hello, I usually buy Timothy Hay from Petco but i have noticed that the quality is that great all the time and my bunny doesnt want to eat some bags. I found a feed store that is by my house and they have every type of hay for a bunny. I was wondering is there a specific type i should get...
  10. margarita

Advice on giving ear drops please

My Margarita has red ears inside but not an infection so the vet gave me some drops. She got the drops at the dr and i was able to give them to her the next morning after i finally got her in a towel. Now she sees me coming with the towel and bolts! I tried with out the towel and she will...
  11. margarita

Bunny sometimes tilts head to side

Hello, I have an 11 month old Holland Lop and noticed about two months ago she shake her head occasionally. I brought her to her vet (who is rabbit savvy) and he gave her a good exam and said she is fine just has a very small amount of wax that is lose so that may be why she is shaking her...
Back