• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

I think Smudge has snuffles - advice about what to ask vet

Thank you! It's nice to have an idea of what I should be expecting the vet to do :)
  2. S

I think Smudge has snuffles - advice about what to ask vet

:( Just been sat with them and smudge did a couple of really loud sneezes, had a look at her nose and there's a white discharge around it.. So got her booked in to see the vet at 4:30, I was just wondering if there was anything in particular I need to make sure they do? Like nasal swabs or...
  3. S

Rabbit first aid box thread

Ah thank you! :)
  4. S

Rabbit first aid box thread

Hi the past couple of days Cleo has been really unwell, she seems to be on the mend now after two trips to the vets but it's made me realise just how unprepared I am for if things go wrong.. I remember there was a thread a while ago that people were suggesting things that would be useful to...
  5. S

Mites?!

Hey well basically I have a temporary rabbit in my room, Cleo. I've just cleaned her out and noticed some tiny little bugs running around on the Lino.. I tried to pick one up to have a closer look but squashed it.. I haven't noticed anything on her, but then again it's pretty hard to look at...
  6. S

what have your buns eaten that they shouldn't of??

Dylan has got into the habit of eating the plaster off the walls.. :roll: Millie likes the wallpaper.. and Smudge and Patch managed to pounce on some cat food I'd dropped and eat it before I managed to pick it up... Oh and Cleo has decided, after about a month, she now likes the taste of...
  7. S

Rabbits just given birth- help please!

Thank you! It wasn't an experience I want to go through again at all! Was horrible! After the three babies earlier she's not had any more so fingers crossed its over now.. You'd think that wouldn't you, I was stupid to take her there anyway I've been losing faith in that vets for a while now...
  8. S

Oh she's given birth to three more this evening, all still born :( I'm going to take her to a different vet tomorrow!
  9. S

Good thanks, the vets said everything was fine and to just make sure she is still eating, drinking and is her usual self! Cleo, bunny, was abit quiet this morning but she'd perked up loads by time I took her to the vets :)
  10. S

Thank you! Yes defiantly going to get her spayed, I can't give her back with the possibility she could be bred from again! The vet said everything looked fine, I just have to make sure she keeps eating and drinking, she is having no problems at all eating the greedy lil thing :lol: Yeah I was...
  11. S

Sorry I should have explained the situation.. I completely forgot about explaining it because I was in such a panic last night.. She was rescued by a lady along with 2 other rabbits who were under risk of being fed for snake food/ just released into the wild. The lady couldn't keep them as she...
  12. S

She's off to the vets at 11 for a check over to make sure there's nothing wrong down there, but I was just wondering if anyone knew how long after giving birth I can get her vaccinated and spayed? As awful as it sounds I wasn't going to get her spayed before I gave her back, with 6 of my own I...
  13. S

There was a lot of blood, it shocked me how much! In the back of my mind i was slightly worried by how much there was but because I've never had any experience with this before I had no idea what to expect.. :( Through the night she gave birth to 3 more babies, all still born :cry: She's...
  14. S

Thank you! I feel awful because I wasn't there and it was obviously traumatic for her :( it was heart breaking to watch her licking them so, rightly or wrongly, I've removed the babies :cry: She's eating and drinking fine so hopefully she's ok, I'm practically in tears! I feel like I should...
  15. S

I'm looking after a rabbit and she's just given birth.. There's four babies but unfortunately they are all dead.. There's blood all over! She's licking them so I don't know if I should leve them in there or take them out? Also should I clear the blood up or should I leave her to rest until...
  16. S

Has anyone bought a carrot cottage?

Will be adding a couple to my order tonight, although I wish they did dimensions so I could visualize the size.. http://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/carrot-cottage.html
  17. S

Rehomed: Bonnie & Bobby - Bonded Pair, York

:love::love::love::love::love:
  18. S

Rehomed: Dylan - Single Male, York

Beautiful friendly boy :love::love:
  19. S

Help please! Rabbit fight! Vet?

Thanks, I've cleaned and disinfected Dylan's pen just incase he isn't coming out of the litter tray because he can still smell Humbug.. Ii just hope this hasn't ruined their confidence! Especially Spice, she was starting to trust me a lot more :(
  20. S

Help please! Rabbit fight! Vet?

Yeah that's what I was thinking.. He's sat up now and is breathing a lot less heavy so just keeping an eye on him now, I don't think there's any chance of him getting cold, fluffy Spice is practically sat on him and made it very hard for me to check him over Times like these I don't think I...
Back