• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Our Bunny took ill, please read what does this sound like?

Thank you to all who kindly replied
  2. D

Thank you Toni, yes i won't know, im guessing it wasn't his back as he appeared a wee fella with a sturdy compact body, i did not see anything that suggested back but altough i have a good eye for animals i'm no expert thanks
  3. D

Thank you to everyone for your reply and condolences. I wish perhaps you could have been able to answer the "what could it have been" i know it would have only been guesses on limited information but i would have appreciated your responses, nobody would have been held to their answers.. No...
  4. D

Dear Forum users I was wondering if some fellow bunny owners may be able to give their opinions. Sadly our bunny passed away this week (Sunday 31st March). He had just passed his 8th Birthday and took ill quite suddenly. He was agreat pet and will be sorely missed. He was a netherland min...
  5. D

Quick Dental Question, opinion kindly appreciated

Annoyed at my insurer Well ive been looking into this and it seems that my insurerer, (name ommitted in case that is not allowed) will not cover the teeth trimming. A little annoyed given that for the last 5 years they have had over £1000 in insurance payments for my two buns, i think in...
  6. D

Thank you kindly for all your replies Joey & Boo, Bunny Buddy & Mighty Max It is encouraging to know that likely this will be covered by insurance, not that we grudge paying for their health (we have another Bunny too and other pets) just that we do live on a budget. I don't have the full...
  7. D

Dear all, a little question, your opinion would be gratefully appreciated. Every year we take Flopsy our Rabbit to the vet for an annual checkup and vaccination. He always has his teeth checked and no problems reported till yesterday. On his annual visit, the vet mentioned he had a small spur...
  8. D

Help? Did My rabbit Get an electric Shock?

Hi I just wanted to give a little update on Tommy, nothing bad seemed to develop over the past two weeks, so we are thankfull, only little change maybe in the past two weeks is he seems to have lost some weight, but we will watch him, good night
  9. D

Thank you & yes i will keep a very close eye on him
  10. D

thank you
  11. D

Thank you to everyone for your time and replies. They have certainly gone some way to putting my mind to rest, although im still really confused to what happend and Tommy's slightly drooped ear.... Tommy does still seem to be fine, no changes and close to 48hrs has passed. Hopefully he is...
  12. D

Hi, I'm a little worried about our rabbit. He was loose in our living room and he managed to get access to the cable of the new aquarium which had not been fully bunny proofed quite yet. Initially i did not see anything wrong with the bunny, but when i went to turn on the lights on teh...
  13. D

Bunny took a tumble, leg sometimes gives way and keeps it off the ground

thank you Thanks yes i will bear this in mind. he does appear to be pretty well and putting more weight on the leg, but will watch him well thanks :)
  14. D

Back from vet Thank you for your reply well we are just back from the vets now and Flopsy was examined again the vets thoughts that it was strange that Flopsy had not been given more painkillers. he was examined again the vets could not find any breakswhich is good well we have a week supply...
  15. D

Wednesday The accident happened on Wednesday, the injection he received was metacam, and yes you are right maybe they should have given us some pain killers to take home, youd think that the vet would know what they are doing but hey.... will see about getting an appointment b4 vet closes...
  16. D

Hello, We were recently on holiday and our bunny was with a pet carer who looks after rabbits. Unfortunately when we collected him, he was placed in his pet carrier and his carrier unbalanced from a table and bunny and carrier fell on the ground. (carer kindly offered to cover all vet costs...
  17. D

Chirpy coops - what's happened?

very late reply on old thread just saw this thread, the business suffered a big fire all stock including poultry livestock were lost, must have been tough
  18. D

Readigrass - Has anyone else found the following

Thanks Mackers, its encouraging to hear that some of the bales are pretty good, i might see about buying another once i have sorted out my initial problem, cheers for your reply
  19. D

Readigrass - Has anyone else found the following

Thanks The Dutchess, i will ask Friendships estates next time i email them, they've asked me for the batch reference so will be emailing them tonight, i'll reply back once i have heard
Back