• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Poppy_Rabbit

New rabbit Ralph :)

Hello everyone :) I would like to introduce my new rabbit Ralph he is a dwarf lop and is 4 months old. My mum found him in the adoption section in our local p@h ( I know not the best place but we fell for this cheeky chap!) He is really friendly and was there becasue he has previously had...
  2. Poppy_Rabbit

Poppy

Hello, Just wanted to make a post in memory of my little bunny Poppy who sadley passed away this morning at only 8 weeks old :cry: Rest in Peace baby Poppy.. Emma x
  3. Poppy_Rabbit

Dont know whats wrong..

Hello, I got my little 8 week old bunny Poppy on Sunday and she seemed fine and happy to start with. However the last day or two she has had slightly runny poo which just looked like uneaten cecals but it has gotten worse today and she also has bit of mucous in these softer poops this evening...
  4. Poppy_Rabbit

Hello!

Hi everyone! Thought I best formally introduce myself as have already posted and recieved lots of great advice but I didnt post in the introduction bit lol My name is Emma and I just got my little bunny Poppy who is gorgeous and she is 8 weeks old (photos in rabbit chat) We look forwards to...
  5. Poppy_Rabbit

Best food?..

Hello, As some of you may have read I got my little bunny today :D I am not sure what the best diet would be for her, she is currently on just a mix she was being fed but I wanted to change her onto something better as this doesnt look to nice. The lady said you can feed them guinea-pig mix(I...
  6. Poppy_Rabbit

What breed?...

Hello, I am new to the forum so firstly Hi to everyone :D I just got my little bunny today and shes gorgeous! She is 8 weeks old and we were told she is a standard rabbit but I didnt know if that was a breed or just reffering to the size? So if anyone know's what breed or colour she looks we...
Back