• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Still wondering what breed

anyone help on what breed Pebs is....
  2. S

Does anyone elses bunny ....

play fetch :S Pebbles does and i find it soo weird hahah! i throw his teddy and he goes to get it and bring it back to me and sometimes drops it at my feet! hehe!
  3. S

Myxo Booster

Pebbles has got his today. when he gets back is it best to put him back in his playhouse, or leave the door open of his playhouse so he can have a bit of a run aswell. i will be outside aswell lol enjoying the sun :) Last time he went he had his hutch and i left is closed for him to chill. But...
  4. S

vet trip question

My bunny will be going to the vets at the end of the month for his injection booster. But what could i put in his carrier with him? I had a pet blanket which he loved but he decided to hump it. so ive never given it to him again. i was looking at one of them cushion beds for pets?
  5. S

How cute!!

Pebbles this morning after I'd woke him up How I got him with his eyes closed is beyond me, as he had his eyes open a bit lol
  6. S

Poo in garden

Pebs has been out in the garden today but not for long though. My mum has just let him back out now and there were sloppy poos on the garden. we do have hedgehogs somewhere in my garden, which mum said its the hedgehogs poo so i shouldnt worry. i have checked Pebs litter tray as i cleaned it...
  7. S

Molting

Keep finding bits of fur in pebs' playhouse! I do try to brush him but he keeps eating the brush! Is there anything else I can do to help!
  8. S

went out to buy....

willow sticks from Pets at Home. ended up buying a bloody tunnel ahah! the bunnys in there are too cute! there was a really fluffy one up for adoption! he seemed soo friendly!! i wanted him :(
  9. S

thinking what to buy?

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/krazy-carrot-by-happy-pet-60465 http://www.petsathome.com/shop/woodlands-small-pet-hay-tunnel-15935 http://www.petsathome.com/shop/tug-n-gnaw-small-pet-treat-by-pets-at-home-26477 and i might get timothy hay... is there any difference with that?
  10. S

my bunny is mad sometimes

so hes humping, and in his playhouse he wouldnt get off this toy he was humping, as i knew he would push it off the edge of the second tier in his playhouse. he did, and he went off the tier and carried on humping. when i was trying to get it off him he just thumped :( i dont think my bunny...
  11. S

daft question :/

wanting to make a toilet roll dangler toy for my bunny. does it matter what string i use?
  12. S

Happy Dayys!

my dad said he will build me a hideaway for Pebbles :) im just drawing some designs now on how id want it :)
  13. S

finally a break through!

just been out to see Pebbles! and there he was sleeping with his legs in the air on his MAT! :) finally! he sleeps on it! yayayaya!!!:love::love::love::love:
  14. S

Corner hideout

Something like this is what I'm thinking for my bunny, but I bet he won't go in it, so price can't be too much. Any ideas where I could get one?
  15. S

Power to Rabbits shed/Playhouse

hows everyone managed to do this? to put a cam or heater in shed :S
  16. S

not matter how much i try..

my bunny will not sit on anything like a blanket or a mat. he prefers to sit on the lino. hes a loon :lol:
  17. S

Does Hay Go Off?

sory daft question i know. my OH gave me alot of hay as his rabbit died, and im just wondering does it go off?
  18. S

Clicker training?

does this at all work on a bunny
  19. S

Snugglesafe Heatpad

are these good? want one for my bunny
  20. S

My dad :)

my dad bless him has just made a water bottle holder for Pebbles' playhouse :) bless him!!! :D:D it fits lovely aswell eeeeeeee :love:
Back