• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Still wondering what breed

anyone help on what breed Pebs is....
  2. S

bunnies in the snow

They allowed out in the snow? Ive just let pebs out and hes loving it, i thought it might be a bit nippy for him so i tried to put him bk in his house but he wont go in. ok to leave him out for a lil bit?
  3. S

whats the best pellet rabbit food?

do any shops sell the science selective pellets? where to buy.. im trying to find something new for pebs
  4. S

Does anyone elses bunny ....

hehe my mum taught him it.. dont know how haha! and thenn he sits at your feet when you have food and when you say "up" he jumps up to my knee to get the food out of my hand haha! - hes like a dog tbh :)
  5. S

Does anyone elses bunny ....

play fetch :S Pebbles does and i find it soo weird hahah! i throw his teddy and he goes to get it and bring it back to me and sometimes drops it at my feet! hehe!
  6. S

red urine

Pebbles sometimes has an orange colour to his wee, usually when he's had carrots
  7. S

Myxo Booster

Pebbles has got his today. when he gets back is it best to put him back in his playhouse, or leave the door open of his playhouse so he can have a bit of a run aswell. i will be outside aswell lol enjoying the sun :) Last time he went he had his hutch and i left is closed for him to chill. But...
  8. S

P@H Adoption Section U/D still there :(

You guys are soo lovely! I hope you can help this bunny! If you manage to get her get some pics up! I always hate walking past the adoption part as I'd take all the rabbits home if I could but my mum n dad won't let me. :(
  9. S

vet trip question

I might try the carpet cut off! That's a good idea!!
  10. S

vet trip question

yeah i usually put a blanket, but as i scrunch it up a bit at the sides, he digs it and moves it all haha. Hes a loon really. so might have to try and get a cushion which he cant move (if you know what i mean)
  11. S

vet trip question

My bunny will be going to the vets at the end of the month for his injection booster. But what could i put in his carrier with him? I had a pet blanket which he loved but he decided to hump it. so ive never given it to him again. i was looking at one of them cushion beds for pets?
  12. S

Squee found baby pics of Matilda!

My Pebbles looks a twin of your rabbit! what breed? xx
  13. S

How cute!!

Ill try and get another pic in a min as i have to put him back in his playhouse. and ill put him next to something hehe xx
  14. S

How cute!!

i dont know what breed he is... bought him from Pets at Home in august when he was 8 weeks old. & they couldnt tell me the breed. he was just too cheeky so had to buy him! :)
  15. S

How cute!!

Pebbles this morning after I'd woke him up How I got him with his eyes closed is beyond me, as he had his eyes open a bit lol
  16. S

Poo in garden

hes quite used to grass, i think its the hedgehog that has been in my garden. as Pebbles poos are fine
  17. S

Meet Pochahontas

awww absolutley gorg!
  18. S

Poo in garden

Pebs has been out in the garden today but not for long though. My mum has just let him back out now and there were sloppy poos on the garden. we do have hedgehogs somewhere in my garden, which mum said its the hedgehogs poo so i shouldnt worry. i have checked Pebs litter tray as i cleaned it...
  19. S

Free ranging in the garden?

we let Pebbles run free range! BUT!!! we have blocked off any way of escaping in the garden :) he loves it! we do keep an eye on his though
  20. S

Molting

How long do they molt for?
Back