• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

It was flystrike ...

Hi all Sorry for the urgent request. I'm overseas and ex has just messaged to say our lovely Rupert is not able to get up/stand up. He had a 'gammy' leg about 18 months ago but I can't see the wood for the trees at the moment to remember what treatment he had back then. He had some meds and...
  2. M

Anabolic steroid injection for wibbly-wobbly bunny ... Anyone had experience of?

Hi all My first "I'm in need of help" post on RU, so I hope it's in the right place. :) MrsR has gone a bit wibbly-wobbly on one of her back legs. She doesn't fall over but there is an obvious wobble. I've just called my lovely vet and she has suggested (and I agree) that this is probably...
  3. M

Newbie ...

Good evening! :wave: I'm bunny mummy to MrsR (9yrs 9 mths) and Rupert (7yrs). Recommended to RU by Fat Fluffs who I saw today in Warwick. :D
Back