• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Eating after being spayed

Hi I had my bun spayed today and I wondered if anyone had any tips on encouraging eating again ? Thanks
  2. J

Bowls or Bottles?

What do your bunnies prefer?:wave:
  3. J

My rooms decorated at last!!!! *PICS*

:wave:just need some white furniture now oh and curtains!
  4. J

spaying question

i have three buns to get spayed and vacc,would a vet give a possible discount?:wave:
  5. J

my bunnies ;-)

TURNIP TURNIP AND WILLOW PEANUT AND PEPPER
  6. J

Love these!

i think they are fab! but i wouldnt spend that on a bowl!:lol::lol::lol: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/K9-DESIGNER-CLEAR-CARROT-FEEDING-WATER-BOWL-/250610554526?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item3a598d969e
  7. J

Introducing Peanut and Pepper :-)

8. J

My new buns are here!!!

My two new buns came today :) I have taken them on from my sister in law .She had to give them up as her excema and asthma returned:( so i have now got them ! They are 2 girls mini rexes like my two and their names are Peanut and Pepper :love::love: Hopefully i can bond them with my other 2 in...
  9. J

So Excited!

Tomorrow i am taking on 2 buns:D My sister in law is allergic too hers and her asthma and excema ha returned,so im having her two gorgeous bunnies! they are rexes like mine ,females peanut and popcorn :lol: I will have them spayed straight away and then hope to bond them with my 2!! :wave:
  10. J

how many bunnies do you own?

I only have 2, (Turnip and Willow) at the moment but would love more!:love::love:
  11. J

blossom (our hamster)

RIP Blossom xxxxxx always in our thoughts x 23/06/11
  12. J

blue cross adoption centre P@H???

iv always wondered whenever i go into P@H if the poor bunnies in the blue cross adoption section get home checked? I do hope so! Poor bunnies :(
  13. J

would it be cheaper?

id like to attach a run to my buns hutch, does anyone know how much it would cost roughly to make my own ? As i think i could build a bigger one for much less than buying one.:wave: about 5-6 ft long
  14. J

my cheeky two!

15. J

do i or dont i?

Any feelings on using rearguard or any flystrike treatment? some people do some dont? i dont want to risk the buns health but hate using chemicals too. Also is there anything for buns hutch as a repellent?:wave:
  16. J

Rabbit Waste!

:wave:I know this is probably a silly question,but has anyone or could you use a compost bin to dispose of droppings ,sawdust and hay? Would it rot down ? As bags are filling up my bins! :D:wave:
  17. J

opinions please :-)

Im thinking of buying this for my two bunnies,do you think its suitable and large enough etc?? :wave: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HENHURST-CHICKEN-HEN-BANTAM-POULTRY-HOUSE-COOP-ARK-/260709433708?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Poultry&hash=item3cb37e416c
  18. J

caught him a good un! lol :-)

19. J

feeding amount

hey, my bun is now 4 months ols and is on the burgess pelletts. Could someone please advise me on the right amount he should be having a day now thanks :wave::wave:
  20. J

TURNIP My gorgeous boy!

Back