• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

Cleaning Rabbits Bottom? Help

We rescued a little 8 week old rabbit last Friday, he was very thin, not eating, and stools were not the right consistency etc. I thought I will give him 12-24 hrs to eat and drink and get his poop looking normal otherwise I'm taking him/her (still not 100% sure :roll:) to the vets. His stools...
  2. E

Newly Lino'd hutch - Help Please

Hi All, Just put new lino tiles down in the hutch outside - seems like a dream to clean now. However, I am worried about them being cold or slipping on bare lino:(. Is bare lino Ok? Will they get cold (there is plenty bedding & hay in sleeping box)? What does every one else do? Many Thanks...
  3. E

Outdoor hutch owners - Lino, bedding, flooring - help please?

Hi :wave:, Giving my two new bunnies hutch an overhaul this weekend and wanted some advice please as I want to make it the best that I can :love:. 1. I was going to line the hutch with lino/vinyl (do you think sheet roll or tiles are better?) and then put wooden batons round to stop them from...
  4. E

How much Fruit?

:wave: Hi all, Could any one tell me how much fruit an adult rabbit and a 12 week old rabbit should be having a day/week? I am always reading conflicting advice and I have just given my 12 week bunnies a small strwberry each (for being good boys this morning :lol:) and I don't want to feel...
  5. E

Foldable runs

Hi can any one help me? My friend has offered me a 6ft foldable run and I am not sure whether to accept it. Has any one got or had a foldable run, are they sturdy etc. and is there any way of maybe attatching it to my existing run? All advice appreciated - Thankyou :)
Back