• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. KoShiatar

Massage for gut blockage

He is already back right now. I hope he'll be getting better...
  2. KoShiatar

Massage for gut blockage

Thanks. I did for some 20 minuted before and I think I heard some belly noises, is that a good thing?
  3. KoShiatar

Massage for gut blockage

Do you have any experience on this? My Wafer is in stasis now, and despite an urgent visit to the vet last night at 8 pm, he looks worse than before. I'm doing all I can (painkiller, fluids etc) but I wonder if there's anything else I can try. Perhaps belly massage? I tried this morning and he...
  4. KoShiatar

What to do? (hedgehog family)

I'm not in Britain, unfortunately. Here in Italy there is no trust dedicated specifically to hedgehogs. I wonder if any animal protection society can help me.
  5. KoShiatar

What to do? (hedgehog family)

So today I was lifting up a bag of soil in my greenhouse, and I found this little one! Imagine my surprise. I knew there had to be hedgehogs in the proximity because I could hear them, but I was certain they were living in Maia and Wafer's burrow, which is just next up to the greenhouse. When...
  6. KoShiatar

poor little fella(may find pics upsetting)update page 7

I can relate, I rescued one such bunny from a shop early last year. He has doubled in size since and is living the life with super-loving adoptive parents and a bunny wife! Incredible how some TLC can change a pet.
  7. KoShiatar

What could it be? A guest in Maia and Wafer's burrow!

I've been hearing odd noises around Maia and Wafer's burrow since last year. My dad says it could be a family of hedgehogs, but the noise I heard doesn't sound like anything I heard in hedgehog videos. It sounds somewhere in between a cough and a sneeze by a very small creature, but I realized...
  8. KoShiatar

Show me your lordly rabbits!

Frankie as an Edwardian gentleman is totally dapper!
  9. KoShiatar

I thought he already had! :D
  10. KoShiatar

Someone suggested I should make a calendar with these portraits. Perhaps something that could be printed and sold to help rescues?
  11. KoShiatar

Tinku vs tiger

Adorable! "What's this new creature?"
  12. KoShiatar

Lord Herbert is now a lord good and proper!
  13. KoShiatar

The Last Ever Morsey Monday- Post 424

Do you have any funny little stories about Morse to share here? I'll bet you do!
  14. KoShiatar

From Days Gone By

Wow! You're an expert!
  15. KoShiatar

Your rabbits are gorgeous! :lol: and true lords all of them!
  16. KoShiatar

I want to do a small series of portraits like this, with rabbits in Victorian or Edwardian clothes. Is your rabbit a true lord? Does he have a true gentleman's countenance or a disdainful air? Or does she oddly remind you of one of your ancestors? Please post him or her here, it's going to be...
  17. KoShiatar

At Last he is Back to Normal :-)

Don't give Jane these frights you naughty boy!
  18. KoShiatar

Stuff I do while I should be working

...Presented without comment!
Back