• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Help rabbit weeing every where!!!

Try putting a little basket in with them. Put some litter in it, and maybe they'll use it as a litter box. I kept my rabbit in the house for a few months when I first got him. I had a litter box (small basket, not a full sized litter box) in the floor and most of the time he's use that. Now, he...
  2. K

Hair Loss Inside/Outside - Urgent

I don't think this is anything to worry about. I have a mini lop and the last week or so he has been melting also. This is the first time I have seen him shedding this much hair but he seems to be acting normal and healthy. I have had him a year and a half now so I am guessing he was about due...
  3. K

Rabbit Foods - Whats Safe and Whats Dangerous

I read some place that it was ok to give rabbits weetabix?? Pickles loves them. Do you think it is ok. I read it on some rabbit website. I suppose it is good for her wee teeth gnawing on them.
  4. K

rabbit spayed and neuted advice

It is just like a cat or dog getting a medical procedure so they can't have babies any more. It costs about the same as it does for small dogs or cats. You need to call up a vet in your area and find one that knows how to do this to rabbits. Ask them
Back