• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

URGENT!! abandoned rabbit in pain!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your support! I took her to the vet today, he said that she has a bad case of sore hocks AND possibly urine scald, he said she was probably left neglected in a small cage and the inability to excercise and the dirty environment hurt her poor feet :( She is...
  2. W

Thank you everyone for all your care and support :) I think some vet help, food, a nice environment and love is all she needs to be happy again Will post back soon to let you guys all know how she's going! xxx
  3. W

I've put some towels on the floor but she is pooping on them rather than resting on them, I dont want her to get even dirtier than she is already :S Do you think I should add a few cushions? I moved to shanghai because as you can see, there are a lot of ill treated animals here :( Here she is...
  4. W

Yes, I put water in a clean bowl and she drank it, I put some hay and a few pellets on the floor and she seemed to know what it was because she immediatly ate it. Her poop looks normal, and her pee is a kind of chalky yellow colour. I think she was living in a social environment because she...
  5. W

Yes, her hind legs are stained yellow and her tail is a clump. Could urine scald/sore hocks also effect her front paws? because they are quite damaged too :( I've called the vet about 5 times and he keeps apologizing but there's no hope. I'll look around for another one but he's the best around...
  6. W

I was just taking a walk with my husband and we saw a rabbit lying down on the edge of the road. We approached it slowly and saw horrible scabs all over the rabbits bald feet and paws, she was also noticeably skinny and limping. She was obviously abandoned but tame because she let me pick her up...
Back