• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Living_a_lie

bonding help

I did post bout this in rabbit chat but noone has replied so thought it would be better suited here. I need someone to help me with my bonding in the Milton Keynes area. Thank you in advance
  2. Living_a_lie

bonding help in Milton Keynes

Hiya, Can someone in the Milton Keynes area bond my two buns for me? Thankyou in advance.
  3. Living_a_lie

goodbye my precious

Goodbye Selina. You were far too young to be taken from me but I will love you forever. Binky free xxxxxx This is Selina: And her memorial, please leave candles if you can. Thank you. xx http://selina-hodgson.pets.gonetoosoon.org
  4. Living_a_lie

Selina - very ill :(

Okay so I went into the shed where Selina and Bruce is this evening after work and Selina was all hunched up - which is unusual obviously. I picked her up (something she doesn't usually let me do either) and put her in the dog crate to keep her seperate from Bruce whilst I phoned the emergency...
  5. Living_a_lie

Neutered bun

So my 16 week old boy bun was neutered on Wednesday just gone and today I put him with Selina just to see what they would do for a bit (I plan to bond them intensively over xmas period) but he still tried humping her and I'm just wondering whether this behaviour is going to wear off. I've only...
  6. Living_a_lie

Introducing Bruce!!! *PIC HEAVY*

Here is my young adopted Bun Bruce who is due to be neutered later this month then I will try and bond him with Selina :)
  7. Living_a_lie

Thin bun

Okay so I went to feed Selina tonight and yesterday she looked absolutely fine and then today she looks a bit skinny around the back and I can feel her spine through her fur. I'm really worried that she was fine one minute but looks skinny the next. I've always been able to feel her bones but I...
  8. Living_a_lie

Companion Care Vets

Okay so I took Selina to the vets this morning for her myxi vac as she is going into boarding she needs to have both the myxi and VHD. So I emailed the vets the other week and checked the price for the 2 and they sent me: "We do a rabbit course which is £35 for both the myx and VHD." So I took...
  9. Living_a_lie

Anyone based in Milton Keynes or nearby?

Hi, I know i haven't been on here for a long time but I am going on holiday in September for about 10-14 days and wanted to see if anyone who lives in Milton Keynes or nearby could look after my rabbit for me and possibly my two hamsters? I would be happy to pay a reasonable fee.
  10. Living_a_lie

I need help

Thank you so much :)
  11. Living_a_lie

My little Poopykins Harry

12. Living_a_lie

Indiana my puppy

Just a few pics of my (family's) 4 week old lab puppy Indiana. We can collect him in 3 weeks and I can't wait!!
  13. Living_a_lie

Black wildies

Could someone post some pics they have taken or know that they are an accurate depiction of a black wild rabbit? Lillian and I are having a hard time deciding whether one I saw was actually a wild or a pet as google images is misleading. Thanks.
  14. Living_a_lie

Websites

Can someone tell me some good sites to order a 2 tier hutch off of? Custom made or not doesn't really matter. I already have a run so I just want a double tier hutch.
  15. Living_a_lie

Someone is trying to sell me this

Hi, please tell me what you all think of this hutch and run: someone is trying to sell it to me on ebay saying it is really big. I'm pretty angry actually as I can quite clearly see it's tiny. Or am I just over reacting?
  16. Living_a_lie

Post spay eating

I got Selina home about half 3 and I was told at the vet that she had really gobbled some food and was eating fine but now she's only eaten about one leaf of lettuce. Will her appetite pick up?
  17. Living_a_lie

Selina's op *vibes* U/D

So Selina is off to be fixed tomorrow morning as I have been putting it off for a bit cos of money issues and now she is about 8 months old, I feel it's the best time to just go ahead and do it. So vibes please :)
  18. Living_a_lie

Little disapointed

Well some of you may or may not know but my dad has decided to relocate us to Milton Keynes. Even though I am 20, if I decided I didn't want to go, I would be homeless and jobless as I work for my dad. Anyway I have been promised a dog which is fine. But I wanted to get rabbit shed which I was...
  19. Living_a_lie

Little tiny baby mice - Pic heavy :)

As I promised Lillian, once I found my camera card (which by some divine intevention, I found it on my desk whoopeee!!!) so for everybody's enjoyment, here are my new additions There are actually a lot more than I first thought haha and the dalmation type ones are all stuck underneath their...
  20. Living_a_lie

I am Funky!

This is a picture of me in my cat hat that I bought at the Guilfest on Sunday. Please ignore my miserable face haha but look at my funky hat!!
Back