• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

EC rabbit owners

I will try this, thanks :-)
  2. S

EC rabbit owners

Also he has stopped eating his cecotropes
  3. S

EC rabbit owners

Hi guys My Vet thinks my bunny Charlie has E.C he had blood tests taken this morning that I will get back on Thurs or Friday. He has bad head tilt and can't walk straight and sometimes falls over. He has been given a steroid injection yesterday and an antibiotic injection today. I have been...
  4. S

What's wrong with my bunny? Help?

Not an ear infection :-( hoping it was just that. Vet thinks it's E.C he got a steroid jag and I've to take him back at 9 tomorrow. I've been reading up on E.C I'm soo worried.
  5. S

thanks for the help, its so upsetting :-( should i take Bella his is bonded parter with him?
  6. S

Charlie my 3 year old lop is walking sideways, falling over, falling into side of pen and his head is tilted to side. He is eating and doesn't look in pain but I'm sooooo worried, what could this be? I have an appointment at vet at 5:40
  7. S

Bunnies and Budgies

What I will probably do it let the rabbits out first for a while then put them back in and put a sheet over their Pen then let the budgies out for a while. Maybe when they are used to each other a bit more and seen each other in their cages I might try them out together under supervision...
  8. S

Bunnies and Budgies

Hi everyone Not been on here for a while. I have two 3 year old house bunnies. Bella and Charlie. As my partner works offshore they have a pen at my house and his house. The two weeks he's back the bunnies stay at his place as I'm there all the time and when he's away they come home with me. We...
  9. S

Degus and Rabbits?

10. S

Slightly scabby ears

Hi All My mini lop Bellas ears are just slightly crispy round the edges, they werent like this before. It doesnt seem to be bothering her and I cant see it you can just feel it a little bit. It is on the outside, not inside. Does anyone know what this could be? Sage
  11. S

Best hand hell hoover for bunny mess?

Hi All After having to move back in with my mum and dad I have had to move my 2 darling bunnies into my bedroom with me. I was just wondering if there was a really good hand held hoover that anyone uses? They have a pen with carpet and I was just looking for a good hoover that would pick up...
  12. S

Digging in litter tray!

Bella has started doing this aswell, I was thinking of getting a litter tray with a hood all enclosed but dont want them to stop using their tray so dont know if this would work.
  13. S

Material for outside of pen to stop mess?

Hi all I have a large pen in my room for my 2 bunnies. http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/hutches_cages/runs_fencing/pens_with_racks/95235 I have the large version of this. The pen is on top of carpet and they use a litter tray in their pen. Although they are quite good using their...
  14. S

Sooo Tired!! Anyway to get bunnies to sleep.

Thanks for all the replies, Sorry but I dont think I was clear enough before, at my old house they were still in their 140cm square pen but it was in the spare room and were let out from when I get in from work about 6 till i go to bed about half 11. They still get out the same time and are...
  15. S

Christmas Dinner for Bunnies

Hi All I was just wondering if anybody gives their little bunnies a special Christmas dinner, Im looking for ideas for my 2 this year. Thanks Sage:)
  16. S

Sooo Tired!! Anyway to get bunnies to sleep.

Hi All I just recently split up with my boyfriend and had to move out of our house which had a seperate room for the bunnies. I am back at my mums where I have to have them in my room. Both are Mini lops, Charlie neutered buck, Bella spayed female, both just over a year. They have 140cm...
  17. S

When to let newly bonded rabbits into non neutral area?

Hi Charlie and Bella have been binding since Sunday and seem to be getting on great. Lying together grooming, still a bit of humping from Charlie but not too much. They were first bonded in Bathroom which was neutral then put into their new Pen which which was also neutral. They have been...
  18. S

1st time Bonder, Bonding right now, Any help or advice PLEASE?

Yes they had been grooming each others faces for about 30 sec or more so i moved them into their enclosure this afternoon and they seem to be getting on really well, lying next to each other a lot of the time and still grooming. The only problem is Charlie is still trying to mount her...
  19. S

1st time Bonder, Bonding right now, Any help or advice PLEASE?

ok so now when Charlie goes up to Bellas face she licks his nose. I am taking this is a good sign? Does this mean that he is the dominant one?If he goes up to her from behind she still runs away but this is because he is usually trying to mount her. Do you think they will be ok to go into...
Back