• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Fudgeley

How to get bunnies used to being handled?

Hi We have had Poppy and Bluebell since Monday.They are rescue rabbits and are mother and daughter.Mum is around one and baby is 8 weeks old. We have let them settle in to their hutch and had them out and about in the run.We have been sitting in the run with them and feeding them yummies by...
  2. Fudgeley

what leaves can buns eat?

I was browsing around the section at PAH yesterday and saw some hay and wood shavings with leaves in for the rabbits to forage for in their hutch. Forgive me if I am being a bit dim but can you just pick ordinary tree leaves,dry them and do your own? If so which leaves should I be gathering? I...
  3. Fudgeley

Please welcome home our two rescue buns Poppy and Bluebell.

sorry duplicate post,can mods remove?
  4. Fudgeley

Please welcome home our two rescue buns Poppy and Bluebell.

To cut a long story short today we picked up our two new rescue buns Poppy and Bluebell.... Mum is about 1 year old we believe and little Bluebell was the last of the litter whom the rescuer was leaving so that they were a pair. They arrived home about 2pm and had a couple of hours private...
  5. Fudgeley

We have two new rescue bunnies.............

I had contacted a couple of local rescues to see if their were any suitable bonded pairs available.Anyway to cut a long story short our local rabbit rescue in Northwich had two pairs who we went to see this afternoon... We were immediately drawn to a very affectionate mummy and her baby.Not...
  6. Fudgeley

Apex run?

Hi we are looking to rehome a bonded pair of rabbits (dwarf lop size probably).we have a large hutch with an open topped run that attaches to the front of the hutch.Our last two buns used to come out into the run where my daughter could sit and play with them.They would happily binky around...
  7. Fudgeley

Looking for a young bonded pair of rabbits (North West)

Hi everyone.It has been a while since I have been on here.We lost our lovely Toffee 18 months ago to EC and then in October her lifepartner Snowy was PTS with a tumour. We are now ready to give a loving home to a new bonded pair.I have never gone down the rescue route before .Our first bunnies...
  8. Fudgeley

Poorly rabbit...can you help?

Hi We have a 6 year old female rabbit who is displaying signs of not being very well.We will be taking her to the vet asap tomorrow but vet is now closed. She is not her normal bouncy self and did not hop out of the hutch into her run today as normal. Her dried food has not really been touched...
  9. Fudgeley

We now have a singleton bunny. Advice for helping her adjust.

Dear all We lost our 5 year old dwarf lop Toffee this morning and now have Snowflake all alone in the hutch. She is a 5 year old outdoor rabbit with a large hutch and run that she goes in for supervised play. I am after advice from anyone that has found themselves in this situation as to how...
  10. Fudgeley

Toffee Crisp our beloved bunny.Aug 04-Oct 19th 09

Toffee went to the bridge this morning. I can't type much through the tears.She had EC and had stopped eating, drinking and attempting all movement. She was the cutest little thing who loved nothing more than binkying around the garden with her sister.......The hardest thing i have ever had to...
  11. Fudgeley

Hi everyone,finally introducing myself.

Firstly thanks to everyone who replied to my first post about my bunny Toffee who we are nursing through E.Cunicula.Your posts made me feel a little less alone. I am a mum of three children and we have a dog called Fudge and two dwarf lops,Snowflake and Toffee crisp.They are about 5 years old...
  12. Fudgeley

Need advice...rabbit just diagnose with E cunicula.

This is my first post. yesterday one of our 5 year old rabbits was diagnosed with E cunicula. She has had an anti inflammatory jab and has anti-biotic meds and the E.Cunicula meds. I have moved her inside on advice from the vet and she has a temporary new home in our utility room.I am bathing...
Back