• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

willow my english lop

willow you were such a special boy you came to me at 16weeks of age , you were so friendly from day 1 and would allways be there for nose rubs in the morning, then lizzie a black english lop came into our care, so we had you and lizzie sorted and put you together it was love at 1st...
  2. M

Urgent help needed/ Sorted

bump:D
  3. M

Urgent help needed/ Sorted

ive pm,d tamsin as i dont have access either since changing my username:D
  4. M

Honeybunnies Calendar

received my calenders thank you jill:wave::wave:
  5. M

Honeybunnies Calendar

are the calenders on there way yet jill:D:D:D
  6. M

Ltd Ed personalised Xmas stockings for Liz at Rainbow Rabbits pics added

stockings received thank you so much they are lovely:love::love:
  7. M

please can princess have some get well vibes/urinating pure blood help !!!

we,re back from the vets, she,s on antibiotics for a week to see if its a kidney infection, plus pain relief , if it doesnt clear up then we have to have scans, xrays,bloods etc and then decide what to do, her right kidney is very enlarged and the vet said it really doesnt look good :cry::cry...
  8. M

princess is still very quiet in herself:cry: but she has eaten very well overnight and has poo,d:D however she is urinating pure blood:cry::cry:has anyone had experience of this we have the vets at 10:cry:
  9. M

princess aka ears who i adopted from elaine is very poorly today:cry::cry::cry: please can she have some get well vibes, my vet thinks she has a tumour growing on her right kidney, she is no better after seeing the vet this morning:cry::cry: and ive been told her prognosis is poor:cry::cry:
  10. M

Honeybunnies Calendar

jill,:wave: my dad will pay for my 2 via paypal tonight ;) sorry for delay, sent you a message via facebook :D:D:D
  11. M

they are gorgeaus katie thank you:D:D:D:D
  12. M

is it possible to see piccies of the stockings i ordered:oops: im so impatient :lol::lol:
  13. M

Honeybunnies Calendar

can you please pm me where to send money, id like to order 2 please :D:D
  14. M

Available Rescue: Bonded - Mum and daughter (ears missing) - video post 42

if i wasnt so far away id snap these 2 up:love::love::love:
  15. M

rabbit with severe head tilt, advice needed please...

not sure till he arrives, but apparently he,s not very active, doesnt like to come out of his his cage etc, and becomes quite disorientated alot of the time, he,s a16 week old french lop, and hopefully will be coming to me tomorrow
  16. M

rabbit with severe head tilt, advice needed please...

I have been asked to take a bunny with a severe head tilt, apparently he has been receiving treatment for a middle ear infection, my question is once a bunny has head tilt, is its head tilted for life, or with the right treatment can the head right itself, ive only ever had 1 bunny with a head...
  17. M

Autumn has Mxyi U/D p720/734.

im going to go off now before i get an infraction or even banned, i think its heartbreaking to see her in that state and i wouldnt keep my bunnies alive when clearly they are suffering just for my own selfish reasons :cry::cry::cry:
  18. M

Autumn has Mxyi U/D p720/734.

im gonna get shot here :roll: but im sorry i wouldnt let my bunny sduffer like that, at some point enough is enough, and how do you know for sure she isnt in pain:cry::cry::cry:
  19. M

have you received my money yet katie:D:D
Back