• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Jetstreem

Good places to order outdoor runs?

Yes it's the shipping costs that are causing the problem. I am willing to pay the extra cost, but when the shipping ends up costing more than the runs themselves there is no point. I am yet to source a supplier in NI. :(
  2. Jetstreem

I totally accept that it will be expensive, but some of the quotes have been more expensive than the cost of the runs themselves!
  3. Jetstreem

I'm looking to replace my very old, battered outdoor runs but I am struggling to find somewhere to order them from that is reasonable, good quality and will also ship to Northern Ireland without chancing their arm and putting a ridiculous postage cost on the order! :D Anybody got any...
  4. Jetstreem

Vets in Belfast

:wave: Hi bensonlola! Peter can't wait to get home with Amanda! He is very excited about meeting Peaches too! Hope you find a good vet keky. Unfortunately over here vets still aren't always terribly 'au fait' with bunnies and can often miss very obvious things that a vet who knows rabbits...
  5. Jetstreem

Vets in Belfast

Hi Amanda it's Cerys!! :wave: I've only just made the connection when I saw your signature bar!
  6. Jetstreem

Vets in Belfast

Hi, Cedargrove are good. If you can travel to Bangor there is also Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic and Glenn Veterinary Clinic, both of which are extremely good with rabbits. Cvc and Gvc treat all the bunnies I look after at work and also my own bunnies. Between them they have probably seen every...
  7. Jetstreem

Thoughts from rescues and adopters?

I love receiving updates from all the adopters. It really cheers me up after a long day at the sanctuary. I love to see pictures of the bunnies and piggies in their new homes as they always look so happy and content. All my adopters also know they can email me or phone me at anytime to ask for...
  8. Jetstreem

My seven outside today

Im glad his eyes are mainly staying good for him! I am so pleased he is so happy with Taffy, they make such a lovely pair! He has definitly fallen on his little furry 3 feet! It will be a year on the 22nd of December, its crazy how time flies! Cerys :)
  9. Jetstreem

My seven outside today

I haven't been on here in ages and ages! I am thrilled to see Riley looking so well and so happy and content! I was just thinking about him the other day! :love: Sorry to hear Gracie isn't well. :( At least she is still bright and happy. Cerys :)
  10. Jetstreem

Me and Flynn

Aww what a handsome chap :love: Cherish every moment you have with him, he is a lucky boy to have such a loving mum! Cerys :)
  11. Jetstreem

Update on Flynn - back from the vet, better news!

Aww that's good news about Flynn. He is a strong boy, he will let you know when he is ready. He is lucky to have such a fantastic mummy. Cerys :)
  12. Jetstreem

Hypoglycaemia in rabbits.

Wee Phoenix is much much better this morning, he was in and out of his bed all night and munching on his hay. He is still a bit wobbly when he hops but miles better than how he was. I am still giving him slices of apple a few times a day to be sure. But I am amazed at how quickly he has...
  13. Jetstreem

Hypoglycaemia in rabbits.

Has anybody ever had any dealings with hypoglycaemia in rabbits? I am having a few problems with my 5 month old bunny. Just after Christmas he was diagnosed with e.c after collapsing and losing all coordination for 24hrs. He was treated accordingly with panacur and made a full recovery, he was...
  14. Jetstreem

two beloved pets lost in my family this weekend

Aww so sorry Lindsay :( I am sure your nanny is devastated about Smokey, it was obvious how much she loved them the day I met her. Binky Free Smokey and Cooper. Cerys
  15. Jetstreem

my little nephew and his bunny

Aww how sweet is he!! His little bunny is very cute too! I used to have a toy bunny just like his, I once showed it to my first 2 bunnies, Bubble and Jet and they attacked it!! :L Cerys :)
  16. Jetstreem

nom noms with Mr & Mrs T and Petal

Aww look at those hungry buns! I'm glad Theo is feeling much more like himself. Cerys :)
  17. Jetstreem

Pain Related Aggression

Mack hasn't had an x-ray, so I will have a good chat with the vet next week. He has had bloods done, and when he was admitted he had to have a poo sample sent away as he had bad GI problems. It came back positive for coccidiosis, so he was treated for that before Christmas. He really has been...
  18. Jetstreem

Pain Related Aggression

Thanks Hugo's There, it is definetly something to consider. Mack had his buprecare about half an hour ago and already he seems more settled and the anxiety seems to have mostly gone. He is cuddled up in his hay having a snooze, it's the first time he has been still all day. :( Cerys
  19. Jetstreem

Pain Related Aggression

Hello all, I am hoping you can help me! One of the rabbits I look after at work is proving to be a bit of a conundrum. When he was admitted he was very unwell, he was dull and had bad GI problems. He was treated for all of these, and is still on Zantac for his stomach ulcer. Upon admission...
  20. Jetstreem

Vibes needed for Figaro

We have poo's! Since 4pm she has done 5 lovely, large and fibrous poo's! :D She still isn't eating by herself, but the insides are definetly getting back into gear. Tony and Rocco came in for a visit and she seemed to perk up a bit. Tony went and cuddled up beside her and gave her some kisses...
Back