• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Troublesome Two

Barbering

Hi. Pebbles is barbering Smudges ears so that they have a band around the base of each where the hair is now so much thinner and shorter. Has been happening for a while but suddenly has appeared shorter. How do we stop her before she hits his skin and causes issues? Are there any bitter sprays...
  2. Troublesome Two

How do you attach pics?

As the title says.. i want to know how to attach pics if anyone can help please. I use the tool bar and it asks for my URL
  3. Troublesome Two

Eye lashes

Strange question but does anyones buns have eyelashes? Smudge is a scruffy lil lad with fluff hanging outall over the place but he has the cutest set of proper lashes. They belong to a girl. Is he just odd?
  4. Troublesome Two

Suncream

Hi, Has any come across a suncream for Buns? Both our Buns love sunbathing in the garden and follow the sun around the garden. One is harlequin so not too worried but Pebs is X English Spot so is pretty much white and wondered if there are creams to use as all white cats friends have had have...
  5. Troublesome Two

Are Evergreens poisionous?

Hi, i have asked our vet who is very gud with buns but even after reading their toxocology book they didnt know. Are Evergreens especially conifers poisonous? I have rtead in some places that they are. Thing is both our buns have been eating our conifer, sometimes in great amounts for a yr and...
Back