• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Recurring urine infection - UPDATE - NOT GOOD - NEED ADVICE

:wave:Hi guys Thanks so much for all your support and advice :) Fumper is doing heaps better now. i've reduced his pellets plus i've been soaking them in bottled water - they soak up loads so that's a great way of getting more water in to him. I've cut out carrots and am giving cucumber...
  2. J

Hi all I took Fumper to the vets on Monday and she has said he has sludge - as you guys suggested. he keeps squeeking when going to loo which i take to mean he's in pain as he never did it before. she gave him a painkiller but they never seem to make any difference and he still squeeks the...
  3. J

that is really helpful, thanks :) each course of antibiotics was between 5 and 7 days. i know she's checked him all over and felt his bladder. there's quite a few things i can try from that article. thanks again JenJen
  4. J

Hi there :wave: My dutch rabbit is 5 years old and in the past 3 months he has had 5 urine infections. each time i notice him squatting to do wees in places he wouldn't usually, like the rug, and he makes a squeeking noise sometimes so he's obviously in pain. Each time my vet is prescribing...
  5. J

Rabbits with cats

Thanks for your quick replies! Yes she has been spayed.
  6. J

Rabbits with cats

Hi there :wave: I really hope someone can help me... i have a rescue cat who has been severely mistreated and is extremely nervous. I have one rabbit who i've had for 3 years and he and the cat get on great. I've just got a new female rabbit. Luckily she and my other rabbit have bonded...
  7. J

Lying together/snuggling buns

Hi guys Do all bonded buns lie together and snuggle up? I bonded my two yesterday and they haven't fought/mounted each other/or chased each other. Neither are dominant and they are both neutered. The boy (Fumper) wants to be near Muffin, but she tends to run away. Do i just need to give...
  8. J

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Jennie Area you live = Peckham, London Why did you choose your RU name? It's the internet name i used on the website where i met my g/f Names of your rabbits = Fumper and on Friday we're getting Muffin Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work for a cancer charity One thing...
Back