• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Available Individual: Baby rex needs a home -lincolnshire

2 boys should be easy for him hes been livinmg with 3 women :D
  2. D

still available, havent been online for a few weeks because of a broken computer
  3. D

anyone south of louth lincs that could look after a bun

i may have a new home for my baby boy rex but the logistics side of it i need help with, im in louth and the new (maybe) owner lives in spalding, is there any one out there that kives between louth and boston that could hold onto him untill pick up can be arranged ?
  4. D

he is still here, and not even 1 offer of a home :cry: heres another couple of pics of him taken today with his sisters ( he is the one in the middle)
  5. D

you could be my new mummy and i love cuddles he is very tame due to being handled every day for the last 7.5 weeks
  6. D

comon folks he needs a good home please help him out here is, pic taken the other day
  7. D

help ive got babies

sorry folks but my post has being removed because i mentioned "rehome" god forbid that the little boy should go to a good home instead of a tiny lonely hutch NOT IMPRESSED i have contacted a mod about this and should have a reply shortly makes me wonder why bother, i try and do my best and...
  8. D

help ive got babies

no he's decided against it now, and he wanted a doe and we want to keep them :love: surely youve got room room for 1 more lol:D look at his face in the first pic of him on his own he knows, he keeps giving me them bunny eyes
  9. D

help ive got babies

ive been asked a couple of times where im located and im in louth in lincolnshire
  10. D

help ive got babies

forgot to add he is very tame as they have been handled every day by me for weeks now, and have taken to poo'ing in 1 place so would make a nice house bun
  11. D

help ive got babies

a quick update for anyone intersted here are some pics of the babies now they are 8 weeks old here is mum with the babies and you can see dad in the next run where he sits all day looking at mum and the babies, dad is going in in the next few weeks for is op after a lot of discussions we...
  12. D

help ive got babies

see page 11 i pt pics on the other day, they are doing real well now as they are all eating from a bowl and drinking from the water bottle
  13. D

help ive got babies

update the babies are now getting their own personality and getting a bit mischevous
  14. D

help ive got babies

update on the babies as they are starting to venture out into the hutch now so here are a few pics
  15. D

help ive got babies

they were both from different litters but only a few days different in age and were both sexed as does and he did not even know that i had another 1, and havent spoke to him for ages due to him working the opposite shift to me in a different section, then no i hadnt as i didnt fancy waking him...
  16. D

help ive got babies

my wife hasnt made her mind up yet all we know is that 1 is going to a new home
  17. D

help ive got babies

7 weeks lol
  18. D

help ive got babies

some other pics
  19. D

help ive got babies

Back