• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Petitepuppet

Scent Glands

I feel very stupid but I didnt know my rabbit had scent glands untill last week. Anyway they were pretty yucky and smelly so I gave them a good clean out. I have just had a wee look at them again the now and they are yucky again but no where as bad as they were before. What I am wondering is...
  2. Petitepuppet

broccoli stalk

Is it ok to feed broccoli stock?
  3. Petitepuppet

How dose this diet sound?

How dose this diet sound for a netherland dwarf about 1yr 6 months? At the moment she get about an egg cup full of excel juinor, dwarf rabbit pellets a day. Fresh curly kale every couple of days. I plan to slowly introduce parsley and broccoli so she can have this along with her kale. She...
  4. Petitepuppet

Bonding

Could someone please send me a link to any bonding articals? Thanks x
  5. Petitepuppet

Bonding Bunnies

Can somebody let me know if a castrated boy can be bonded with a unspayed girl?
  6. Petitepuppet

How much veg?

How much veg should a dwarf sized rabbit be eating a day?
  7. Petitepuppet

House Bunnies

Not too sure I have posted this in the right place. I have a question for those who have house bunnies. How offen do your rabbits get to go outside?
  8. Petitepuppet

Big Enough Hutch?

Would this hutch and run be big enough for 2 dwarf rabbits? http://www.happyhutch.co.uk/details.php?product=159
  9. Petitepuppet

Agressive Girl?

I have a 2yr old netherland dwarf who I cannot touch because she just runs away or growls and stamps her feet at me. I have had her since she was 9 wk old and I have really tried to be her friend but she just wont have it. What do I do?
Back