• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Daphne & Peanut

Goodnight my beautiful Peanut

7 years ago the cheekiest, little bunny came into my life. You were 14 weeks old and a tiny bundle of fluff. After joining this forum I realised you needed a friend and we rescued Daphne, it took alot of time and patience as you were so timid but eventually you became snuggle buddies. When...
  2. Daphne & Peanut

Good night Daphne my angel

It is with a heavy heart I write this , you came into my life as a companion for Peanut and you were an agressive grumpy little girl. You learnt to trust me and we became good friends it took you and Peanut a little longer to bond but when you did you were the best of friends you were always...
  3. Daphne & Peanut

Just acquired a new hidey hole from a skip

I've just been chatting to my neighbour and he was telling me that he's got a skip if there's anything i want to put in it, anyway he said he's just got rid of his old rabbit hutch , my ears pricked up as i've been looking for a little hidey hole to put into the rabbit dog kenne and run. so over...
  4. Daphne & Peanut

Ideas how to get Panacur into a very fussy bun

:wave: Does anybody have any ideas how I can panacur Peanut? I have put the panacur into a mini shredded wheat as I saw suggested on here Daphne wolfed it down but Peanut turned his nose up. I have tried it on all his favourite foods but he just eats around it , he's too clever for his own...
  5. Daphne & Peanut

Could really do with some advice/suggestions!

I could really do with some advice , i'm at the end of my tether. Peanut and Daphne have been together for about 9 months now they were quite easy to bond I believe (minimack bonded them for me) the main problem was that they seemed to fight when other rabbits were around at michelles. Since...
  6. Daphne & Peanut

I can't believe Peanut and Daphne have had a big fall out!

What a afternoon i've had . I got home from work and went straight to see the buns , opened the shed door and the whole floor was covered in fur! I let them out and as Daphne went over to Peanut he absoloutely freaked , Daphne then carried on chasing him , I managed to seperate and put Peanut in...
  7. Daphne & Peanut

Don't know if i'm being paranoid , not sure if Peanut is ok

Hi This may seem a bit daft but i'm not sure if Peanut is ok. I can't pinpoint any real reason other that when i put the veg in tonight he only had a little nibble then left it , he usually gets stuck in right away. Also just been out to check on him and he's sat on his heat pad which i've...
  8. Daphne & Peanut

FAO Bunnymadhouse and Minimack here's Peanut and Daphne in their new home.

:wave: Here are a few pics of peanut and daphne in their new home , they seem to be enjoying it although they are still having a few scuffles ( food based mainly :roll:) They send you both lots of bunny kisses. :D
  9. Daphne & Peanut

A huge thank you to Bunnymadhouse and Minimack

:wave: I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Angie and Michelle, I really appreciate all you have done for Peanut and Daphne I don't know what i'd have done without you. I am so happy to have them back here with me where they belong. They have settled into their new shed really well and...
  10. Daphne & Peanut

A huge thank you to Bunnymadhouse and Michelle]

:wave: I just wanted to say a huge thank you from myself , Peanut and Daphne for all you have done for them and me. I am so happy to have them back here with me where they belong. They have settled into their new shed really well and are currently sat together in their new willow basket, i'll...
  11. Daphne & Peanut

Looking for a 2nd hand shed

Hi guys I'm looking for a cheap shed that I can make into a perfect home for Peanut and Daphne . I would of course want to attach a run to it aswell. I've been searching all night and can't seem to find anything suitable, if anyone sees anything I would bevery grateful if you could let me know...
  12. Daphne & Peanut

Salad cress

:wave: I've done a search and can't find the answer anywhere so hopefully someone can help. Can rabbits eat salad cress as in the stuff that you have with egg in egg and cress sandwiches :? I bought some today for them but then realised I don't even know if they can have it :roll: Thanks Tamsin
  13. Daphne & Peanut

Baytril help.

Hi I've just come back from taking Daphne to the vets for her check up after going into Stasis on Saturday, I mentioned that she has been sneezig on and off and the vet ad prescribed baytril. Now i'm a bit confused as to how to give it, i know it had to be given in water but it says 1ml of...
  14. Daphne & Peanut

Syringe feeding , how do you do it on your own

:wave: some of you might have seen my other post about Daphne going into stasis, well she is eating now but i've been given fibreplex to give 3 x a day just wrapped daphne in a towel turned on her back like a baby and tried to get the syringe into her mouth , what a pain that was , got it in...
  15. Daphne & Peanut

Just come back from the vets with Daphne U/D she's now sneezing!

What a morning i've had , went out to feed the buns as usual and Daphne was laid in her litter tray , she didn't come and greet me as usual and everytime i moved her she would just lay down. I tried to give her some cucumber and basil (her favourites) but she didn't touch it so i knew i needed...
  16. Daphne & Peanut

Why has she suddenly stopped using her ramp?

:wave: I'm really confused :? Daphne has a thistle hall hutch with and attached 5"x8" run , she usually spends most of her days upstairs chilling out , I fed her last night and put her veg in the run as usual and her pellets in the bowl upstairs, when i went out to her this morning she was still...
  17. Daphne & Peanut

Advice please regarding cloudy/sludge wee

:wave: Hi I've just been cleaning Daphne out and have noticed there is quite a thick whitish residew on her blanket, she is litter trained but hasn't been using her litter tray as much recently. She has a small handfull of SS pellets in the morning a small handful in the evening and also veg in...
  18. Daphne & Peanut

Shredding newspaper!

:wave: I don't know what's come across Daphne lately she has always had her litter tray in the same place and never had any problems with er doing her business in it , but for the last 3-4 weeks she's chucking her tray out into her run and doing her business in the corner where the litter tray...
  19. Daphne & Peanut

Can rabbits have potato?

Hi I ordered the boredom breakers crunchy tubers mix from simplyK9 and it said that it has the following in it: ginkgo, beetroot, peppermint, camomile, nettle, parsley and rosehips. I've just gone to give the buns some as a treat and it says on the packet that it has artichoke, potato and...
  20. Daphne & Peanut

What's wrong with Daphne

I don't know if i'm just being a paranoid bunny mummy but i'm sure Daphne is not well. This week i have taken her to 2 different vets as my usual one said she was healthy , teeth fine too but i'm just not sure so i got a second opinion and the other vet said the same she is healthy BUT she seems...
Back