• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. lou0504

just said bye to my babies :-(((

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: absolutley gutted, said bye to my babies this morning, but happy thanks to kayj theyre going to a lovely home where they will recieve the care and love they deserve, and a huge thanks to vanessa b for helping with the bunny run, i was ok until i went to drive...
  2. lou0504

rabbit on freecycle!!!

cant believe my eyes found this advert on freecycle :shock: A good home wanted for a 2yr old female white lop eared rabbit. likes to be stroked but not held. Friendly with an attitude. tried corby f.c but no luck
  3. lou0504

frenchies run advice

hi all, well my playhouse is all done and ive done a arch so they can go in and out whenever they please, but i need some advice on the size of run you thinks ideal? these 2 had the run of my garden my 2 days ago my neighbour knocked the door and advised me a fox had been seen in her garden...
  4. lou0504

rabbit holiday sitting northamptonshire??

hi is there any rabbit holiday looker afterers in northants lol? ::D
  5. lou0504

how much greens/veg do you give your bun?

hi all id like to know how much greens/veg you give your buns? And how often? each opinion ive had from bunny keeping friends has differed tremendosly so would like to know everyone elses opinions :D many thanks
  6. lou0504

bonding advice please!!

Hi all i have a lady interested in giving my baby bella a home, she as posted a question on here with not much response, hoping you can help, i bonded my two but would not feel experienced enough to do this with someone elses rabbit, and the lady has no experience in bonding either, i believe...
  7. lou0504

guess what breed this baby is???

8. lou0504

baby bella!

Had to share this picture! ive got one of my mums babys here at the moment! temporarily ;), or hoping if im correct with her being a girl, i can maybe eventually bond her with a boy im hopefully adopting! If that doesnt go through i will be looking for a boyfriend for her!
  9. lou0504

pet shop grrrrrrrrr!

I am really upset :cry:out of curiosty this morning on the way back from school run, i popped into the local petshop (never been in there before) brought some toys for my buns, there was 3 well runs not even hutches, they were about 3ft long by 2ft wide MAX, wach run had about 8 baby...
  10. lou0504

my 2 frenchies

enjoying the shade today.:D IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/lou0504/babbits.jpg[/IMG]
  11. lou0504

cordyline small red palm trees?

does anyone know if these small red palm trees are poisinius or if my rabbits will eat these or not? also small conifer trees? many thanks
  12. lou0504

wooden playhouse advice

hi does anyone think that a 6x6 would be big enough for to french lops, that are out all day only in at night? appreciate your advice or views.:wave:
  13. lou0504

hutch advice for 2 french lops plssss!

Hi all i desp need some advice pls, as you will see ive posted on here before, i thought i was being a nice mummy by giving my 2 french lops a lovely big shed as theyre home and they are very spoilt. They have the run off the whole garden all day, and a warm, clean, bedroom at night with theyre...
  14. lou0504

Hay worry not eating

Hi all i have 2 frenchies that have a nice big shed as theyre house, they have good quality pellets every day , and veg 3 times a week, i give them plenty of fresh meadow hay everyday but they seem to be more interested in laying on it! Dont really eat it? They do have free run of the garden...
  15. lou0504

ungrateful bunnys?! burrowing thorough shed!

Hi i cant help but think my buns are being ungrateful lol, or unhappy in their new home, theyre a bonded pair of french lops, i found it extremely hard to find a big enough hutch so thinking it will be nice for them, ive converted my shed into a lovely house for them. its not a big shed so just...
  16. lou0504

what cat repellant is safe for rabbits?

Hi all im having a major problem withn cats fouling all over my garden, my son was playing the other day and fell in some, i wasnt impressed to say the least, what can i put down to stop them fouling in my garden thats safe for the bunnys? appreciate anyones advice many thanks
  17. lou0504

could by girl be pregnant?

Hi all i need some advice pls, im not stupid i hope but i am quite a novice owner, weve had our male for 2 months now and 7 weeks ago had him castrated, i informed the vet soon we would be looking for a female companion, and i wasnt told any time frame to wait after castration. We got a female...
  18. lou0504

newbie needing advice pls!

Hi all im new to this site and have a few questions, i have recently got 2 french lops, i looked everywhere to try and find a hutch that i felt was big enough for them, and couldnt, so thinking they would love it i turned my shed into a rabbit house, all lovely fresh bedding, nice toys, mineral...
Back