• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by UrbanBunny

1. U

Spayed rabbit behaving strangely!

Hello! I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on the following - I don't think there is any medical issue (teeth are fine, she's eating fine, behaviour is normal for most of the day). I have two well bonded bunnies, both neutered/spayed respectively. Hilary, the bunny behaving strangely, has...
  2. U

Persistent mounting (neutered buck)

Hello! I thought I'd check if anyone had a similar experience before I take Basil to the vet, as he's really starting to frustrate Hilary. H was spayed over a year ago and B was neutered over 2 years ago. There was a little humping behaviour by B when they were first bonded but then for 9-12...
  3. U

A little update on Basil and Hilary

I was just catching up on some posts and realised I hadn't really posted since Basil was ill with suspected E. Cuniculi in September. If you didn't see that post, he was very poorly, had lost a significant percentage of his bodyweight and one vet advised me to have him PTS. We sought a second...
  4. U

Noisy waterbottles/upturned water bowls?!

I've been looking for a solution for literally months and I've finally cracked it so I thought I'd share... I found this on Zooplus, it's a little expensive but the bunnies previously had a generic ball stop waterbottle but it made SUCH a racket and I don't think they could ever have a long...
  5. U

Basil has broken a tooth - URGENT

We didn't end up going to the vet as he was fine the next morning and eating + pooing normally. I checked his mouth again at about midday today and he appears to have broken the other tooth now. :roll: He is still eating fine and I suppose on the plus side they are now even. It appears to be...
  6. U

No he's stretched out with Hilary on my bed. He's chattering a little bit but it's more like running his tongue over his teeth than pain induced grinding? BF has said they can stay in here tonight so I brought a litter tray with some hay in and he's having a chew of the hay (they're actually...
  7. U

I'm only posting here as after a quick check online there doesn't seem to be cause for an 'emergency' vet visit - although I am obviously prepared to go now if required. Basil just jumped off the sofa and missed his landing and has managed to break a tooth. It looks like this -...
  8. U

Blissed out buns - add yours! :)

They love my bed for flopping out on, as you can see. Basil is the best for highly dramatic blissing out however...complete with his little tongue hanging out. Hilary is usually too busy being nosy to completely zone out but I have caught her a few times but didn't have the camera handy. :roll:
  9. U

Something funny's going on. Part 2. (pic heavy)

Their house is gorgeous! I particularly love the paint colour and bunting! Beautiful bunnies. :love:
  10. U

Hay for Pets - Ings Hay - It's here! It's Great!

My bag (Ings) turned up today. The Boyfriend was off work so he went downstairs to collect it...I think he thinks i've lost my mind. BUT most importantly the bunnies seem very happy with it, it smells lovely (easily comparable to the super baled stuff I used to feed to my horse) and it turned...
  11. U

Not rabbits - but I miss my horse. Meet Governor...

This is Governor, he's an 11 year old Dutch Warmblood. I bought him when he was 3.5 years old and heartbreakingly had to sell him almost exactly one year ago. I couldn't do him justice, give him the time and attention he deserved and attend uni in London at the same time. He's with a lovely...
  12. U

As Requested- Morsey Monday !!

:love::love::love:
  13. U

My last ride :(

Winston is lovely, is he Welsh? Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy (you don't look at all pregnant!!) and hope you're back in the saddle soon after baby arrives.
  14. U

The Fuzzy Photoshoot x♥x

So cute! :love: My boyfriend always looks over my shoulder and says she looks like an Ewok...I think he loves her but then he demands to know why Hilary doesn't look like that (she started off quite hairy but now just has a mane really....though the rest is on my carpet by the looks of it at...
Back