• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Saucepot

1. Saucepot

Sophie very sick, upper and lower respiratory infection

Thank you for your advice and kind words, I put her next to him and he sniffed her a lot and groomed her...I'm so upset x
  2. Saucepot

What should I do about her husbun Nimbus? She was just taken from him yesterday, at the vets all day and quarantined in a separate cage since then so he must be bewildered plus he is blind and relied on her. They were together for 5 years, I cannot believe she has gone. I just can't take it in...
  3. Saucepot

She died 😢 I hate myself so much for trusting my vet, my instincts told me she should have been admitted last night, not sent home with me. My beautiful little girl, I'm so sorry I let you down :(
  4. Saucepot

I'm cleaning dried mucus from around her nostrils with cotton wool pads dipped in cooled boiled water?
  5. Saucepot

No, I'm the only one here, OH on call, how can I clear the mucus?
  6. Saucepot

No she is noisily trying to breath through her nose, it is very snotty and her eyes are partially closed. Her breaths are quite shallow, I can try post a video? I'm going to bring her to Stone Lion in Wimbledon after work but that will be about 9pm
  7. Saucepot

Anne said to separate them and keep her away in a separate cage, they've been apart for nearly 2 days now :(
  8. Saucepot

I know my vets in Ewell doesn't have an intensive care, Stone Lion is the nearest, not sure how good they are with rabbits though
  9. Saucepot

Sophie was at the vets all day yesterday, she had an AB injection and metacam and a gut stimulant. I brought her home last night and she seemed to have improved a little and appeared more relaxed and pooped overnight but has now gone downhill. She is struggling to breathe and it's so upsetting...
  10. Saucepot

Beautiful Mr Blue

So very sorry :( you have some incredible photos to remember him by...Binky free Mr Blue x
  11. Saucepot

Rabbit/Guinea Pig hay/veg only diet. Opions, advice and help please!

I am pro rabbits having a high hay/grass diet and a small amount of veg, a cup of kale, greens and some carrot and herbs once a day. I do still give my rabbits pellets first thing in the morning but only a small handful between them both. It really isn't necessary but it reassures me that they...
  12. Saucepot

5 x 3 playhouse

This is just my personal opinion but I think there is so much wasted space upwards (if that makes sense). The floor area is going to be similar to a 6 foot hutch, unless you are planning a mezanine floor type arrangement? it seems expensive for the same amount of space as a decent hutch...but...
  13. Saucepot

Help Help Plz before i get killed by mom

Im very lucky, my two are very clean but when Sophie was younger, she did a similar thing except she used to do it on the armchair :oops: a lovely big pile of poops and wee several times a day. In the end, I locked her away in her hutch for 3-4 days and when I let her out, only allowed her a...
  14. Saucepot

Hay for Pets delivey :)

Its sort of round the back of Worcester park..when you get to the bend as if driving towards the A3, you turn left and it is down the end near Malden Manor station :D The shop is a pokey little hole and you have to queue for an hour on these rickity steps :lol: it is next door but one to Clarks...
  15. Saucepot

Why did you get rabbits?

I have had guinea pigs for many years, I currently have 10 :lol: and I saw Sophie on a rescue website and fell in love with her....she was only 4 months old so I had her spayed when she was 6 months and got her a husbun when she was 8 months old ;) I just fell in love with her cute face and she...
Back