• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by pompom07

1. P

pompom progress report

clever rabbit I was really amazed earlier when I had to leave the house in a hurry, leaving pompom in our living room, I thought I would come back to chewed wires and everything else, but she hadn't touched a thing she was just chilled out under the table.
  2. P

Newbie, with some more pictures!

HI Hi And Welcome To The Forum, I Am Fairly New, But Just Thought I Would Say A Quick Hello, And Not To Worry About The Pics As My First One Was Huge. Mummy To Pompom. THERE I'VE MADE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN, SORRY.
  3. P

Rainbow Bridge

I am new to Rabbits United Forum and and to rabbits, I clicked on Rainbow Bridge tab for the first time tonight, I can honestly say I cannot stem the flow of tears, reading some of the messages was heartbreaking. I would just like to say to everyone who has lost their precious pet how SORRY...
  4. P

pompom progress report

HI just to let everyone who so kindly left a message for me last week, re-grumpy rabbit, pompom she seems a little better this week, she still scratches when lifted but I have had her iin the house the past two evenings and she seems to really like it she sniffs around then will lie down for a...
  5. P

This Is Pompom

Who is in pic? what a beautiful rabbit and a fabulous photo. Pompom is running havoc in my living room at the minute, she is normally outside but it's raining and I seem to have become besotted with her although she is supposed to my daughters, so I didn't want her out in rain. Thankfully my...
  6. P

This Is Pompom

HI I'VE JUST NOTICED TODAY WHEN I TOOK POMPOM OUT FOR A WHILE THAT CROSS ISN'T THERE ANYMORE. ALTHOUGH SHE STILL HAS SOME OF THE DARK GREY FUR UNDER THE LIGHTER STUFF. SHE LOOKS MORE SPECKLED NOW. I.VE BEEN TRYING TO PUT ON MORE PICS OF HER BUT WITH NOT MUCH SUCCESS WILL KEEP TRYING.
  7. P

This Is Pompom

I HAVE I'M JUST NOT QUITE SURE HOW TO PUT THEM ALL ON. BEAR WITH ME THOUGH I'LL WORK IT OUT EVENTUALLY. THANKS TRACY
  8. P

Seizures in my wild rabbit, Wobbles.

Sorry Hi I am new to the forum only joining yesterday, and have only had my rabbit pompom for a few weeks. I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you at this sad time. As I said i have only had Pompom since mid July and really do not know a great deal yet,but the response I...
  9. P

Hi I'm New To The World Of Rabbits

pics.. Hi Tracy here again, I am even surprising myself, I have managed to upload some pics of pom.
  10. P

This Is Pompom

11. P

This Is Pompom

12. P

Photos Can anyone advise me on how to upload photos please. Thanks Tracyx
  13. P

Thanks Helen, I have learnt loads today already, I just hope i can help her to be a happier rabbit.
  14. P

Thanks for your advice, she is 5months old, and she has yet to be neutered. My kids are 3and 8 yrs old. Thanks for your advice about people maybe being funny about having rabbits for the kids, to be honest i was glad when my daughter asked for a rabbit, I have wanted one for ages, I enjoy...
  15. P

Thanks Thanks for replying, she is 5 months old we bought her beginning of July, she kept outside in a hutch and has a seperate run. When I go in to get her bowl to feed her she jumps at me and grunts. She hasn't been nuetered that I know of, but the girl in the pet shop where I got her will...
Back