• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Petitepuppet

1. Petitepuppet

Scent Glands

That sounds just like my girl and yes there is often a smell that comes from her. I will just keep on eye on them from now on and only clean if I feel the smell is getting too bad lol. Thanks for the help x
  2. Petitepuppet

Veggies...

What veggies are safe to be given daily?
  3. Petitepuppet

Scent Glands

No she isnt spayed but is booked in to be done next week. Will this help with them?
  4. Petitepuppet

Scent Glands

I have just had a look at her teeth and they seem since and short to me. She has constant meadow hay, an egg cup full of burgress junior and dwarf pellets per day and broccoli every 2 days and as a treat she gets a couple slices of carrot. Would this make her poo taste funny?
  5. Petitepuppet

Scent Glands

Well shes a wee bit on the chubby side but I dont think shes that overweight that she cant clean her bum.
  6. Petitepuppet

Scent Glands

I feel very stupid but I didnt know my rabbit had scent glands untill last week. Anyway they were pretty yucky and smelly so I gave them a good clean out. I have just had a wee look at them again the now and they are yucky again but no where as bad as they were before. What I am wondering is...
  7. Petitepuppet

broccoli stalk

Opps yeh, sorry:oops:. So is it ok?
  8. Petitepuppet

broccoli stalk

Lol no I mean just the stockie bit on broccoli.
  9. Petitepuppet

broccoli stalk

Is it ok to feed broccoli stock?
  10. Petitepuppet

How dose this diet sound?

Okies brilliant. I have grass seeds that I put on the lawn so these should be ok. Just need to get some compost:).
  11. Petitepuppet

Well I am voluteering at a local rescue centre tomorrow so I will ask them where they get their hay. There is also a horse feed store not too far from here so will have a look in there too. Is the excel barn dried grass more of a treat thing?
  12. Petitepuppet

I dont really want to take grass from my garden as I have dogs. If I maybe grew some in a tray, would this be ok?
  13. Petitepuppet

I tried to get timothy hay today but couldnt find any. The only stuff I could find was the excel forage barn dried grass. Is that more of a treat thing? I think if I want to start feeding timothy hey I will have to order it of the internet.
  14. Petitepuppet

How dose this diet sound for a netherland dwarf about 1yr 6 months? At the moment she get about an egg cup full of excel juinor, dwarf rabbit pellets a day. Fresh curly kale every couple of days. I plan to slowly introduce parsley and broccoli so she can have this along with her kale. She...
  15. Petitepuppet

Bonding

Thank you very much. My girl hasnt been spayed yet but I hope to get her a friend once she has been done. I dont think any of the rescue centres around here would do that so I am trying to find out as much info as I can the now because I think I may have to do it myself:shock:.
Back