• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by nina81

1. N

Emergency Help

OK winnie has been running aroung all day and she's just come in my room running around and she went next to the rat cage, normally rita (rat) ignores her but she just shot out of nowhere and grabbed winnie through the bars, she's cut her ear and its bleeding, winnie seems to be ok but i'm not...
  2. N

will they ever stop and cuddle???!!!

around a month ago
  3. N

will they ever stop and cuddle???!!!

ok i'll try and give you a brief overview of whats goin on and then any opinions ould be great!! ok brought archie home on saturday (week and a day ago) put him in a pen in winnie's room, there was alot of sniffing and ignoring and laying next to each other goin on from the word go..... so i...
  4. N

Tail Talk?????

ok so i have recently started introducing winnie and archie.... i'm intrigued by the tail action that is going on! whenever archie is near winnie her tail vibrates from side to side really quickly...... does anyone know what this means??????? any answers would be much appreciated as i am mystified!
  5. N

urgent! i need bonding opinions and advice... i'm failing!!

yeah scrapping and chasing between the two that are bonded, winnie sits the other side of the fence as if to say what the hell!!
  6. N

i haven't yet although i tried to hoover thing but they all just freaked rather than settle lol, i'm totally at a loss, winnie sniffs and goes around the edge of the pen and foxy follows her everywhere but then its foxy and wally who have a scrap and winnie just sits watching lol
  7. N

anyone else? i'm kinda stressing and feeling lame!
  8. N

hi everyone, sorry to be a pain but its my first time bonding and i am stressed out! if i give you a brief description of what i have and what i'm doing and what happening i'm hoping you can tell me why and what and opinions! anything would be much appreciated as right now i feel useless!! ok...
  9. N

yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

i passed my homecheck!!!!!!!!!!! i will be going to pick up the two new buns on sunday and i will post pics as soon as they arrive :wave:
  10. N

I have no hay or food left!!!

i agree i always have an opened bag and a sealed one i think its best to do it that way then you know your safe, plus winnie would kill me if she didn't get her precious food:lol:
  11. N

Getting buns used to being fussed?

i used the treat system give her something to munch on while i stroke her, i think some rabbits like being fussed more than others, i got lucky with winnie she headbutts me all the time for a cuddle and as soon as i start strokin her she flops on her side, she's funny to coz she likes to be...
  12. N

People who go to petshops

i think thats a valid point.... it wasn't till i found this site i realised there were rescues.... i feel really silly about that but its true....not enough is said about rabbits
  13. N

Cost of vaccines

well they are 17.00 each down here but 15.00 when you first take them although winnie got hers for 12.50 lol she licked the vet and headbutted him, he fell for her the flirt and gave discount :lol: he even rang to check on her after spaying lol
  14. N

whats your experience?

mine is an indoor bunny through and through although she goes outside at her own leisure............i think as long as they are cared for properly and their living quaters is a good size and clean it doesn' matter what anyone say's. chin up!! :wave:
Back