• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by natandfluffs

1. natandfluffs

Metacam dosage help please

Thank you! In that case I may split her dose as I seem to have more success with the twice a day in the past. I'm rubbish at remembering previous doses. I remember giving a bunny 0.7 twice a day for a while but can't remember what his weight was!!
  2. natandfluffs

Metacam dosage help please

Hi all I've moved recently, so have a new vet. Found one I liked but had a emergency appointment today for stasis/dental issues, and had to see someone else. The dosing of Metacam is in a way I'm unfamiliar with- I've got Metacam dog 1.5mg/ml and have been told to give the dose for a 7.5kg...
  3. natandfluffs

Nena (tooth root abscess) - Final U/D December...she's still fine :)

Super news. So pleased for you. Fingers crossed for a problem free future..!!
  4. natandfluffs

Rabbit Owners..

29... one house rabbit but have had a house bun since I was 19 :D
  5. natandfluffs

Am i missing something obvious here?

^^This, and what Shimmer said... it's not dissimilar to what happened with Charlie. He had a dental and was fine for almost two weeks but then started struggling to eat, though was still very bouncy in himself. It was also very clear that he WANTED to eat but couldn't quite do it. In...
  6. natandfluffs

good vets recommendations please - somerset - specifically frome

About 30 I think... my geography and distances may be a bit warped though. I'm the Bath side of Swindon so it feels a but closer for me!! Plus I commuted stupid distances for work which changed my idea of what is 'too far' I guess!!
  7. natandfluffs

good vets recommendations please - somerset - specifically frome

Swindon is in Wiltshire... It's not too far from Bath though... depending on which part of Wiltshire I second the recommendation for Great Western Exotics tough. They are absolutely wonderful, can't recommend them enough. xx
  8. natandfluffs

Stressed with Nena

I agree with the try not to worry sentiment... 1100 is quite a bit really. And it sounds like Nena is doing pretty well and you have the surgery behind you which in my experience is the most expensive bit... Charlie has used his full 2k, which included the initial tooth extraction, two...
  9. natandfluffs

Thinking of you both Let us know how it goes xx
  10. natandfluffs

Healing vibes.UD Oh no!

Sending vibes xx
  11. natandfluffs

Injections help - it won't go in

Personally, I don't think you're wrong about scar tissue. I had a similar problem with Charlie (two injections a day for about 8 weeks) where I suddenly started to find it difficult to get in. I did read that skin around hind legs can be good but couldn't do it there either (Charlie does have...
  12. natandfluffs

I'm sorry I haven't replied to your pm... but I'm really pleased Nena is seeming better :D One thing my vet suggested with Charlie's ear was warm and then cold compresses to help massage it and that might help it drain... I can't remember whether he said that would or wouldn't help if it was a...
  13. natandfluffs

Enlarged and cloudy eye.

Hugs. I remember this well and I'm sorry i haven't seen this post before. Mr Fluff developed glaucoma when he was 13 and I was not keen on surgery because of his age and how stressed the vets made him. Vet was supportive of this and we tried two types of drops.. apparently there are two types...
  14. natandfluffs

Healing vibes.UD Oh no!

Fab news!!! Xxx
  15. natandfluffs

Some help with bunny boarding for a neurotic "mom"

I sympathise... I find it really hard to leave my house bun. Its different to my outside two as a house bun is dependant on you for company. And in my experience you get more attached. Could anyone on here help? I would but I'm in Swindon . Or do you have reliable friends or family?
Back